arrow_upward
easy recipes
anyone have any tasty and relatively simple recipes?

I don't have any specific recipes but what I tend to do is just look at my fridge and see what I have and look up a recipe with one or two core ingredients/vegetables and then I look up recipes with those two ingredients on yummly and the ones that I have all the ingredients for and are pretty simple I tend to do.

For example during the weekend I had some kambocha squash and brocolli so I looked those two up and found a recipe for a soup and so I ended up sauteing onions garlic and ginger and spices in a pan while cutting the squash and then I added the squash let it brown a little bit and then added stock, after a minute or so I added chopped brocolli and topped up on stock and let that boil and occasionally breaking Down with a ladel and once every thing was sufficiently soft I let it cool and blitzed everything in a blended added cream and boom a flavorful soup

[+] 1 user Likes Iamsnoopscousin's post
One of the fastest dishes I make is boil some pasta and at the same time cook in olive oil and garlic some (choose one) canned tuna / vegetables / bacon / chicken breast / beef / shrimp. When the pasta is cooked, drain the water and mix the pasta with the rest and cook in the oil for a minute or two.
You can add some cheese, pepper, parsley and oregano at the end.

[+] 1 user Likes xhamsterplacebopt's post
xhamsterplacebopt Wrote:One of the fastest dishes I make is boil some pasta and at the same time cook in olive oil and garlic some (choose one) canned tuna / vegetables / bacon / chicken breast / beef / shrimp. When the pasta is cooked, drain the water and mix the pasta with the rest and cook in the oil for a minute or two.
You can add some cheese, pepper, parsley and oregano at the end.
This one sounds great as well, it's always good to keep a box of pasta in the pantry for something quick and painless

If there's sardines in spicy tomato sauce in your area I would recommend those with rice. In my home country that's a super quick food for when one isn't feeling like cooking and has some rice in the fridge

lamsnoopscousin your recipe sound good Smile

bell peppers - onion - minced meat - tomatoes - leek - mushrooms + some canned tomato sauce = very nice, healthy and filling pasta sauce

If you're looking for a fast dinner, nothing is better than an onion omelet mate. Or actually, anything-you-have-in-the-fridge omelet.
The pro tip is to add a bit of liquid cream and chives in the eggs.
Bon appétit !

anything with pasta as a main ingredient, it's easy to cook pasta and very hard to get it wrong, then you add add literally anything and it tastes good

shrimp, green/red peppers, onion, taco seasoning, black beans. super easy fajitas

wow thanks for the feedback guys!

You can never go wrong with chili. 2 cans of black beans, 1 can of tomatoes, 2 pounds of beef, chili powder. Takes like 5 minutes to cook and tastes amazing every time

Not fast, but very easy, especially if you have a slow cooker. Get a Pork Shoulder, put in slow cooker with 1 can of either ginger ale/cola (your choice), let cook on low for 8 hours. Shred the meat with two forks and you have delicious and tasty pulled pork.

[+] 1 user Likes Mikezero's post
I kinda lean towards salads lately. Just keep a few seasonal veggies in your fridge, and upgrade it with a handful of nuts or seed (walnuts, pine, sunflower) and a teaspoon of mustard.
Recent winter favorites:
- spinach, red beets, feta and walnuts
- sliced cabbage, carrots and a couple of cherry tomatoes; gets even better after a few hours in the fridge
- grated carrots + red beets + apple + salt, vinegar, olive oil

[+] 1 user Likes SmokyBG's post
Buy some pink shrimps, instant ramen, and chili hot sauce.
Cook the noodles with hot water, add seasoning.
Meanwhile, wash the shrimps. and prepare them, once they are done, cut them in little bits. Fry them very lightly in a pan with some cooking oil.
Once the ramen are cooked, place them in a bowl, and mix the ramen with the shrimp bits, add the sauce.

It's pretty good.

The recipes sounds pretty good

My favorite recipe :
Get some fresh pork loin.
Cut them in small pieces.
For the marinade
Chop 1 garlic glove or more if you like
Mix in a bowl : soy sauce (1/4 cup), pepper (1tsp), salt (1 tsp) and garlic
Place pork in a large resealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade

You can leave in the fridge an hour

preheat oven 375F and put the pork in a baking sheet for 15-20min
Enjoy with some rice and veggies.

[+] 1 user Likes lamaiden974's post
Thanks for the recipe lamaiden974 : )

• Best recipe is going to be chopped hot dogs, chop them very thin, get some seasoing going such as salt and pepper. Low temp with oil, them grab some onions and tomatoes and mix with egg. 

Everything that fits in a microwave?

google has been a huge source for all these and i've really learned a lot from it