arrow_upward
filter for the leaked sections?
is there some sort of way to filter out posts in the leak sections? filter out people who are replying just to reply and filter out people who are actually posting links? itd save a lot of time having to scroll through 30 pages of people jsut saying thanks to see that no one has posted anything

That would be nice, but you'll have to take it up with the admin that runs this place. There are a lot of things that need to be done on this board, but not much is going to get done anytime soon.

Quote:That would be nice, but you'll have to take it up with the admin that runs this place. There are a lot of things that need to be done on this board, but not much is going to get done anytime soon.

With the amount of QoL shit that people have been asking, and it's been delayed, this will be another one that will sit in the backburner.

Quote:
With the amount of QoL shit that people have been asking, and it's been delayed, this will be another one that will sit in the backburner.
I don't think the admin gives a fuck. He's more concerned with the payment system, as well as all the free content he gets from everyone, than he is with the actual QoL on this board. This place has potential to be a great board. But so far, the admin is ignoring everything but the free content and the incoming cash.

Quote:I don't think the admin gives a fuck. He's more concerned with the payment system, as well as all the free content he gets from everyone, than he is with the actual QoL on this board. This place has potential to be a great board. But so far, the admin is ignoring everything but the free content and the incoming cash.

Yup. I wholeheartedly agree. Money >> everything else, my way is if I don't have to spend a dime, I won't. I'm certain you agree with me in this regard, but as it still stands: all of the QoL is just sitting there.

I'm new and still navigating this board. The search seems to ok for now.

Quote: Yup. I wholeheartedly agree. Money >> everything else, my way is if I don't have to spend a dime, I won't. I'm certain you agree with me in this regard, but as it still stands: all of the QoL is just sitting there.
I completely agree with you. And so far, I'm doing breddy gud having not spent a dime here. I just wish everyone here had the same outlook, but the addiction level in this place is astronomically high. They need to be set free from needing these women that get posted.

Wait, people actually reply with additional links? Like you, I've only seen the floods of thank yous so people can try to access content that they learn they can't actually access because it's impossible to get a high enough contributor level and there's 0 explanation of what you're actually supposed to do here because of "abuse". The ones being abused are the users. Surprised this forum is even active.