arrow_upward
having a problem with using credits
hey looking for some help and dont know where to post ive been trying to access some links with credits but when i spend 10 credits to unlock the link it brings me back to the same post and its not unlocked and i lose 4 credits. i know other people have accessed it but i seem to be struggling. 

thanks for any help

Can you post a screenshot from a thread you have purchased please.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

thisoneiguess Wrote:hey looking for some help and dont know where to post ive been trying to access some links with credits but when i spend 10 credits to unlock the link it brings me back to the same post and its not unlocked and i lose 4 credits. i know other people have accessed it but i seem to be struggling. 

thanks for any help
Is it an issue of contributor level? Credits won't unlock a post if your contributor level is still too low. It is odd about the loss of credits though, I thought they would just refund the credits and let you know why.

Same here, actually.

I just used 10 credits but it said my contribution level was too low and so I just lost them. Can I get it back?

Yes, same issue.

I assume the links become available when contribution level is positive but the thread i used credits in does not say what contribution level is necessary.

Yea so I think once your contribution level is >=0, the link will show itself, so it's not like your credits just disappeared.

Once your contribution level hits 0 or more, you'll be able to see the "link" you've purchased. Of course by then it's probably gone, so eh. I would prefer to be warned I guess.