arrow_upward
hello and things and also questions
so i joined and read things over at

hello and things and also questions.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on hello and things and also questions.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

but I'm not totally sure what is or is not up to date because there's a lot of info around in introductions that is more than a year old

What are goals for a new user?
Post new comments to get get better contributor level in 

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on hello and things and also questions.
and

Registered Members Only

?
Do not post in leak threads when youre new or maybe ever? -> can hurt contributor level
>> i dont wanna get in trouble for doing that but i also dont know if i need credits or better status unless i risk it and post there first 

if i had leaks to share, do i need to wait until im no longer a new user?
if/when, sharing collections is ok and not just leaked stuff?

its a bit much to see 'free credits' threads in the new user forum and expect theres some clear trick to behaving and earning but mostly only finding people who also are confused

if im right ill get 15 contribution points for this thread but not for making a post inside of other threads?
Does anyone know better who can share their wisdom?

I can be social but i also see how the forum really encourages users to just either pay or just make their own topic threads instead of talking with other poeple
....should i be thinking that??

I know this thread isnt enabled yet but I realized that the posts werent sorting by new here so i was just finding old posts while people are making plenty of others and this new user forum makes a lot more sense now

>Curious
>Open thread
Bruuuuuuuuh