arrow_upward
hollow earth???
have any of you guys heard of the hollow earth theory if not you should read about it. I think it is would be really cool if it was real like if there was other people living inside of the earth and we don't even know about it and the government is hiding it from u and that why we aren't allowed to go to the North Pole.

This exists in the Monsterverse, but it definitely is not real, although it's an interesting theory/concept.

Hollow earth as a concept has existed since the 1500s, and apparently, German scientists found out the same in the 30s. There's a lot of stuff out there showing that the earth is hollow. So much of our history has been intentionally hidden from our eyes for nefarious purposes.

Or base on the dark side of the moon.

"we aren't allowed to go to the North Pole."

not true. anyone can go to the north pole if they wanted to.

Quote:Or base on the dark side of the moon.

One of the diplomatic cables leaked by Wikileaks literally states that a force named UR destroyed the US secret moon base in 1979. I wish I were kidding, that's actually a real diplomatic cable.

I should've added the link to the exact diplomatic cable that mentions the US secret moon base. Here it is:

RE: hollow earth???.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: hollow earth???.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

i think it is a really really cool concept and interesting thing to look into, i dont think it is real but if it is real, i would definitely want to go there