arrow_upward
how 2 b a gud luver...?
...thread comes down to the title...this place has gud advice...im going w/it...

...basically there are about 3 things i can control to be a gud lover...as far as i can tell...

...1...health and exercise...make sure im in gud shape...lots of cardio stamina...strength to lift up the lady....muscles 2 turn her on....gud flexibility to help moving around and positions...

...2...communication...open chat bout what she likes and dusnt...also nonverbal...seeing how she reacts to different things....

...3...prep her 4 a couple of days or at least a day...non-sexual touching...say nice things...generally get her feeling gud....

...4...during sex ladies first....start with non-sexual touching that ramps up....

NEthing else...? mayb books or websites that help...?

Yeah and eat her pussy like cake

[+] 1 user Likes Dingdongg's post
...i think oral is almost specific to a woman....like takes sum time 2 kno what she wants....cant just go nuts down there...they are sensitive and it is easy to put in 2 muc pressure...

It's really all about creating a good atmosphere. If you're able to make her feel 100% comfortable, that's already half the effort.

Take your time and enjoy yourselves. After that, you can learn all the little tricks.

[+] 1 user Likes Mainhunter33's post
(27-06-2023, 06:02 AM)samw34099 Wrote: ...thread comes down to the title...this place has gud advice...im going w/it...

...basically there are about 3 things i can control to be a gud lover...as far as i can tell...

...1...health and exercise...make sure im in gud shape...lots of cardio stamina...strength to lift up the lady....muscles 2 turn her on....gud flexibility to help moving around and positions...

...2...communication...open chat bout what she likes and dusnt...also nonverbal...seeing how she reacts to different things....

...3...prep her 4 a couple of days or at least a day...non-sexual touching...say nice things...generally get her feeling gud....

...4...during sex ladies first....start with non-sexual touching that ramps up....

NEthing else...? mayb books or websites that help...?

To be a good lover value her as a person, and she can do likewise.  Do interesting things with her where you can relax and have a bit of a laugh - shoot a few hoops or go skating.  Plenty of eye contact.  Perfect hygeine and clean clothes.  And as said before, women love receiving oral - all of them and lots of it.