arrow_upward
...how 2 escalate crush on girl on social media..
...prolly the wrong place 2 ask but....relly nice girl...funny and talented and pretty...i wanna escalate and mybe go on a date...how do i do it?

[+] 1 user Likes samw34099's post
I'd escalate things on a date. Ask her if she's down for a friendly coffee – of she's into you at all then she'll say yes. Once you're out on the date then you get to know each other better, maybe grab some drinks after who knows.

[+] 1 user Likes wineandwink1's post
...gr8 idea, thx....it is mostly an online thing...she is nearby but on twitter...a little complicated like that

I'd check out her social media description and timeline first. Make sure there's nothing in there that indicates that she's in a relationship or anything. Then, do what was said above, and ask them to coffee. Don't dress or act like a sperg. Don't be worried about whether or not she'll like you. Just relax, be yourself, and hope to God that your jokes work. From there, you'll have to see how she reacts.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
...gr8 advice thx...so i asked her...but she had a boyfriend...didnt mention it on socials...a little bummed...she waz cool for coffee just as friends...but thats not what i wanted..had a things planned out...but im still trying and finding people...NBD...thx to every1 for the help...

Damn dude.  I'm sorry that she had a bf.  Well, the encounter went as well as it could go, which means it was good experience for you to have.  The next time with someone else will be easier because of that.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
....gr8 way to look at it...im def staying positive..she wasnt mean or NEthing...

At least it was a positive experience, and not something where she used you for money or drugs or something.  Could've been worse...