arrow_upward
how to last longer during sex
I'm a dude and I feel like I don't last long enough for most women

is there anything I can do to help with this other than having a healthy exercise and diet plan

any tips anybody?

I guess drinking a little bit of alcohol could help since it makes you less horny so theoretically you should need more stimulation to achieve an orgasm

Make physical exercises (es. pelvic floor exercises), it they do not work to last longer at least may help with your stamina.
Be gentle, no need to rush. Try to focus on her pleasure first.
if you use condom, try with two to avoid hypersensitivity.
And lastly be confident and enjoy the time.
Do no think to the time! Wink

Have sex more or masturbate bosnie hours before having sex or like have sex more than 1 round and you will last longer, dont take pills and shit it will only make that you cant have sex without them

[+] 1 user Likes Orten123's post
Foreplay!

Enjoy each other! Have fun! Also, bring snacks and drinks, allow breaks.
My gf and I can go at each other for hours! It's exhausting... but she's worth it~

Also! Think of your health, exercise and eat relatively right. Don't need to make sudden big changes, but do make some changes gradually.

just try not to think about it at all have more experience in that department 
relax enjoy it and try not to rush things if you think you are close try and pleasure your partner and you will definetly last longer when you start again

punch own penis very very hard

[+] 2 users Like noprawns9009's post
now THAT was good advice! HAHAHA!

Try breathing exercises man! They work

best tip i can give is to flex the area in between your balls and your asshole really really really hard for like 10 seconds at a time. that shit works and its called kegel exercises or something. nothing else worked for me except this.

[+] 1 user Likes yerrlayschips's post
just dont have sex then its not a problem

[+] 1 user Likes seventhveil7's post
jerk off before sex xd

uhh doesn't using two condoms make them both rip