arrow_upward
is the new iPhone 13 worth getting?
Might need to upgrade my dying phone soon lol. or should I get the older models?

Can you afford it? If it is, then get it. You never elaborated how old your phone is, but by the sound of it, pretty old, so just upgrade.

Personally, Android > Apple.

I'm not an Apple fan, so I would say no. Then again, I also wouldn't want to spend that much on a phone that is made by literal slave labor and has an extremely low cost of production making what Apple gets around a 90% profit margin.

doesnt look good

When my iPhone X dies I’ll probably just be like “shut up and take my money”

I got the 12 mini, cheaper, smaller but almost identical technically. 100% please with it.

Arrow Any like will be much much appreciated guys. Cheers ! Sick

My iPhone X is just at the end of its lifespan (I never wear cases) so I think I'm upgrading to the 13. I don't want the Pro since I have a camera that I do a lot of photography with anyway, so I will rarely need the better camera of the Pro... but I do wanna see if the screen's 120hz refresh is worth the extra money.

if i had the money i would

No, all recent versions of the iphone 10R, 11, 12, ect. are relatively the same. Save your money and wait until they drop something completely new and revolutionary(if that ever happens) .