arrow_upward
mechanical keyboard recommendations
I've got a wired mechanical keyboard, but I'm looking into a wireless one to clear up desk space. Any recommendations on what I should look for?

Price range? Switch type? Keyboard layout? RGB?

I really enjoy the feel and look of the Logitech G915 Tactile, and the ability to switch between light speed and Bluetooth is a godsend when you have 2 different computers running at the same time

If you have the money then you could look into getting a custom keyboard so you get tailor it to your needs e.g. Bluetooth and maybe a smaller for factor to increase desk/mouse space.

I think the anne pro 2 is a great choice for a prebuilt keeb.

defintely depends on how muc you want to spend

Probably ~100 USD, Definitely interesting in the smaller form factor ones. The anne pro 2 did pop up in my searches, but not sure if 60% will be too small. Anyone with experiences on 60%?

Abko hacker keyboard is also good but in your country it can be shipping.

Unless you use the numpad or arrows keys very frequently you will definitely adjust very quickly. They're compact and clean plus if you want to switch out keys and caps the Anne 2 is fantastic as customization if you choose to do so

Thanks for the great advice, will definitely try it out then. I'll let you all know how it goes