arrow_upward
my country has 8 cases of coronavirus infections and 2 of them is at my district
bruh it was really fucked up, students got a whole week off, face mask price inflation, even the barbershop near me stop working because of the risk

my dad tried looking for a mask and they were all sold out!

There's been a couple cases near my city as well. I'm not too worried, but I'd be lying if I said I'm not also a tiny bit paranoid when I see sick people.

every cough or sneeze around me makes me nervous with all this going on!

It'll be okay my dude, it seems scary at the moment but that's just because it's big in the media at this time. They always over expose us to this kind of stuff, in an effort to inform us but instead go overboard and scare the population of the earth. Even though people have died, think of this. Have they had pre-existing medical conditions that this virus could attack and make worse? or they're just generally unhygenic. Thoughts are with those people and their families. Be safe out there man and everyone! wash your hands, and avoid those areas!

If you are young and relativly healthy it should not be that big of a problem. Stay strong my man.

masks dont really do much to prevent the illness, anyway. Most people get sick by touching contaminated surfaces and then touching their face/eyes/etc. masks only really help keep you from spreading it if you're sick since they reduce the projection of stuff when you cough or sneeze. Keep washing your hands (hand sanitizers don't count) and avoid confined spaces with a lot of coughing people and you're most likely going to be fine.

stay safeeeeee all~~

buy stuff for 2 month bro

Soo... ever played left 4 dead?
Jokes aside you'll be fine. The virus has been blown sky-high in exaggeration. Just google some comparisons and you'll notice that compared to any similar strains we've had the last 10 years or so, the coronavirus ain't much and if you would be so superiorly unlucky to catch it... well if you're "healthy" you can basically sleep it off after some treatment. Any of the several types of coronaviruses we've discovered so far have been lethal, but from my understanding the general rule is, "If you're around the age where you need diapers you're in the risk-zone", meaning the young and/or the old ofc. Smile But still... stay safe Tongue

Stay safe dude! Boost up your resistance!

lol watch out for dem chinese people

pleasebevalid Wrote:bruh it was really fucked up, students got a whole week off, face mask price inflation, even the barbershop near me stop working because of the risk
stay safe bro

just dont go outside for a couple weeks

stay safe and take care with ur immune system

Oh man this virus is getting out of hand, i hope it doesnt go to far

Come on! No reason to worry at all

What country is that if you dont mind me asking, I am guessing in Asia?

im from the uk, 3 new cases of patients with confirmed coronavirus being treated in a hospital 5 mins from me.

Don't put politeness over health. It's something I have to actively remind myself of when outbreaks are going on.