arrow_upward
my country has 8 cases of coronavirus infections and 2 of them is at my district
pleasebevalid Wrote:bruh it was really fucked up, students got a whole week off, face mask price inflation, even the barbershop near me stop working because of the risk

most of deaths were by people who had compromised immune systems and elderly.  Masks only work because when you touch a surface the mask makes it so you dont touch your mouth or nose before you wash your hands next.

Same here in Sweden. There was a confirmed case in a city very near mine, however the person in question got quarintied immidietaly I believe. What shocks me the most though is that it doesn't seem like people are worried, I expected a lot more talk about it but I only heard it get mentioned in class once.

Stay safe and stay away from crowded places
Wash your hands and stay healthy

That's the best thing that we all can do individually.

Stay safe out there :O

From what I've heard as long as your young and don't have any bad medical conditions you should be fine.
But it's still a good idea to avoid crowds and wash your hands.

hopefully will pass soon

I'm waiting to see the things here in Portugal going downhill... For now 18 suspected cases were negative but the way the a sick person that call the heath services is guided is careless.
I know a case of a sick person that came from Italy being told by the phone heath line to go to the health center and she went... A 1 hour ride in a public bus. If she had corona a lot of the people in the bus could get sick.

not trying to like make it not sound serious but coronavirus does have a low fatality rate. You get symptoms of the flu and 7/10 chances you will recover. That doesn't mean not to try to stay safe. good luck brotha man

You'll be alright man, just remember to wash your hands after you touch things lol

honestly just make sure you're washing your hands (+ drying) and not touching your face, you'll be fine