arrow_upward
new here.. got some Eva Black to share.. wanna know the worth
heho ^^

for those who know her..  she had a Youtube channel back in the days (3-7 years ago) and started a Patreon (for almost 2 years)
she has gone in ''my content doesn't make enough money'' mode, and she deleted her YT channel..  soon after followed her Patreon

this is somehow rare stuff..  there is Some torrent and mega here and there..  but most are not original quality
I have alot of her Patreon stuff (the ones that I found were interesting) + few YT ones (8-12 videos)

I need about 10 Credits T.T
my question is:
what is worth 21 Patreon videos from Eva Black's patreon !?? (12,4 gb)
I can put a Mega link for about 2-3 months (I can delay my other stuffs, but will wanna free the space afterward, I have a Free account)

Thanks for feedback ^^

[Image: Eva-Black.jpg]

Her deleting her shit doesn’t increase the value of your product at all, you need to have demand and if i wanted cartoon tits I’ll just draw them myself

lmao if you really need 10credits that bad then dont worry, im donating them

Bruh.

I no longer need the 10 credits.. thanks for the donation anyway, bruhmaster993x2 ..
I became an Elite member AFTER I wrote this message...
I see people are getting rash and bad commenting over it, might just not share it..
I'll wait for people to ask about it.. if nobody does, then to hell with it

This is NOT just youtube rip off.. those 21 videos are paid stuff from her Patreon.. I had to pay 5$ usd per videos.... just so people knows

If you want to know her value, just ask her pimp, he'll be able to tell you.

I would say maaaaaaybe .1 schmeckle at most. More likely approximately .01 schmeckle.