arrow_upward
olympic games
how you guys feeling about olympics getting cancelled? does anyone even care

it's a shame for the athletes but i guess most of the world won't really notice it's not happening

I really pity the atheltes as its a one in 4 years chance to perform on the biggest stage there is for most of them...but I`m looking forward to next summer

Not gonna lie I hadn’t even thought twice about it

I always enjoy watching the Olympics, but I'd hate to see anything bad happen to the athletes or the fans being in such close proximity to one another.

I feel bad for the athletes but personally there's only a few events I bother to watch live or watch highlight of later.

Feel bad for those who has been training for this moment in their lives but for me personally? I doubt I would notice at all. My reaction to the olympics was always ah its the olympics season? Cool.

Even though the coverage is usually ass I always look forward to the Olympics.. So I will be disappointed if it is completely cancelled.

i think the Olympics have lost some of its mysticality over the years as not as many people watch

I personally care because I was excited to see Bekele run and I love watching the Olympics.

wouldve been nice to watch something over the summer

It's a damn shame but until you mentioned this I almost forgot it was happening. What interests me the most is if they do the summer Olympics in 2021, will it be 4 years from then or... in 2024.

Honestly, I couldn't care less about the Olympics......

I can't imagine being an athlete with a very specific routine mapped out to time my peak performance happening during the Olympics and then have all that get messed up. Not only are you a year older and potential getting beyond your prime but you have to re-work your routine. I look forward to the Olympics and find it very enjoyable to watch elite athletes around the world compete.
I wonder how this will affect the 2024 games...

I hate olimpic, because during the competition the president Putin robs his people. If you are not in Russia, you are in luck