arrow_upward
ordinary intruments you play?
I just wanna start learning an instrument due this pandemic,
but I dont want to play these standard 0815 Instruments like piano or guitar.

Something you can play in many music genres, go ahead guys Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes carlofourtyone's post
Drums, assert dominance over your neighbours!!!

[+] 2 users Like Anjak2233's post
Quote:I just wanna start learning an instrument due this pandemic,
but I dont want to play these standard 0815 Instruments like piano or guitar.

Honestly, to learn music in general, piano is probably the best instrument, but it will take longer to learn without any kind of a music background.  I came from a music background, so learning piano wasn't too hard, it was mostly just about getting used to the hand movements.

Like @Anjak2233 said, drums are a great option! But it's also expensive to get started.

I think that guitar is your best option because it's easy and cheap to get a beginner's guitar (Craigslist is full of them), and there are tons of videos and help all over the internet that will help you learn.  You could also do bass guitar.  That is actually easier to learn than regular guitar, and just as cheap and easy to begin.

A tenor saxophone would also be a great way to start.  It's a wind instrument, and is used in a lot of different genres of music.  It's more expensive than guitar or bass guitar, but it is fun, once you get used to a wind instrument (you'll be light headed the first few days you use it).

Go learn the piano, is the best for all type of music genres and for mixing and mastering. I play the bass guitar and i know little piano

nice Drums, bring dominance over your neighbours

The ukulele is a really good beginner instrument, plus it gets the ladies  Big Grin

Saxophone, tenor or alto!!!!!

A harmonica is kinda unique but still cool