arrow_upward
problem with opening some links
Hello,
I was trying to open this link:

problem with opening some links.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on problem with opening some links.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
==
but this error occurred: 

problem with opening some links.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on problem with opening some links.

So I am reporting this here and I would like to know what I can do with that.
Thank you in advance for reply.

I don't understand. What is the issue, the second link is a zippy files link whereas the first link is anon files
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

The problem is that I can not open those links: 

RE: problem with opening some links.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: problem with opening some links.

As you can see in the video, there is an error when I am trying to open the first one and the problem of the second one is that it is required to be premium user to open it, although I was a creator of that link - that seems weird to me.

I also have a question, i have positive contribution but I am not able to view a thread I unlocked using credits, because at the time I received low contribution warning as I had negative contribution at the time. But now that I have positive contribution I am still not able to view the thread, so my question is do I have to unlock the thread again to see the links?

i also need help. i like and reply to get an onlyfans link but it won't pop up. it used to not do this, pls help.

had the same problem, made a new account and tried again... then it worked....

I think you need a good contribution level to view the links, I'm not too sure though

I am not too sure, how do you boost conytibutuon?

Not sure at...