arrow_upward
recommeded animes to watch?
I started watching anime recently. I just finished attack on titan and i loved it. Is there any other anime similar to this or any good animes that you'd recommend.

Demon Slayer, I would say

depends on your taste, if you like attack of titan you can try something like the 1997 berserk; it gritty and imo a better world building than aot

If you like weird / mind-bending stories, I'd suggest checking out Kara no Kyoukai (The Garden of Sinners). Amazing movies.

i'd say fate/stay night

These are all anime that share some and/or all characteristics that Attack on Titan has.
Hopefully you find a few if not all of them to your liking!

Action packed series with incredible story, interesting/competent/characters that make you attached to them, somewhat long BUT ARGUABLY THE TWO BEST ANIME OF ALL TIME: 
- Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
- Hunter x Hunter

Deep story, well presented and complicated plot, smart/competent/interesting characters that grabs your interests, mind-blowing story and twists/gets you thinking:
- Death Note
- Code Geass
- Steins;Gate 
- Fate/Zero

Incredible animation, amazing fighting scenes, decent to great story, solid casts of characters that you like or end up liking:
- Demon Slayer
- One Punch Man
- My Hero Academia

Dragon Ball z , is old but amazing

[+] 1 user Likes Chris da PPV Hunter's post
demon slayer

dragonball z. all the episodes have been dubbed now so no waiting which makes it so much better.

when i originally watched it i had to wait for the new dubs and lost interest at some parts.

i rewatched it a while back and it was awesome to watch multiple eps.

Full Metal Alchemist is a must watch.
If you liked Attack on Titan you might like Tokyo Ghoul, it's pretty gory and has some interesting plot points that get revealed over time.

My current headliners right now are:
My Hero Academia
Seven Deadly Sins
One Punch Man
Black Clover (main character's voice is annoying at first)
Haikyuu
Demon Slayer

Really depends on your tastes but I am a fan of older animes. A older shonen type one which I feel is more relatable is Hajime No Ippo, if you prefer darker Berserk is absolutely amazing so would recommend it highly. A excellent comedic one but still has story is Great Teacher Onizuka.

One piece is a definite

Not exactly an anime, but if you haven't read the AOT manga, I highly recommend it.. The arcs after the return to Shiganshina are full of surprises .

can't go wrong w one punch man

If you want something a little different than the typical battle manga, but still within the shounen/seinen genre, I recommend Bakuman.

It's a manga/anime about two guys and their journey to create a successful manga. It sheds some interesting light on the manga production process (or at least how it used to be) and has some pretty interesting characters. It gets kind of repetitive towards the end, but I still enjoyed it.

Berserk, Vinland Saga and Fullmetal Alchemist

konosuba for comedy its really funny
overlord is a personal fav because not many shows tell the story from the antagonist perspective
Dr.stone unique story i recommend looking into it
goblin slayer is dark but tells a really good story
rising of the shield hero is also something i enjoyed

Depends on whether you care about the graphics or not. There are some old anime or some faithfully following the artstyle of the manga and end up looking bad to put it simply, though you might find it charming in a way.

If you don't mind poorer art, i recommend these.

Code Geass 
Hajime no ippo (though the latest seasons are pretty well animated)
ping pong the animation
DeathNote
Full metal alchemist: brotherhood (important to add brotherhood) 
Slam Dunk
One Outs

If not,

Yakusoku no Neverland
Steins;Gate
Mob Psycho 100
One Punch Man
Owari no Seraph
Tower of God (Kami no Tou)
Fate Zero (I do not recommend Fate Stay Night 2006)
Kingdom
Kiseijuu
Grand Blue
Bokura wa minna kawaisou
Death Parade
PsychoPass

If you are into anime movies,

Kimi no Na wa
Koe no Katachi
Gintama movie 2
Detective conan movies (there are more than 10)

And lastly some of the anime series i mentioned above has movies as well. 

For now this is all I can think of off the top my head. I avoid the previous big 3, one piece, bleach and naruto because its kinda common and i imagine you probably gave it a go. But if you haven't, I can recommend one piece. Naruto was okay but naruto shippuden (season 2) starts off okay but gradually gets ridiculous. Bleach was good till a certain ark and then it went down hill, the ending was also rushed so I cannot recommend this at all.

Go nuts.

I was going to say Hunter X Hunter but that has already been said.

You could look into the Gundam series:
Gundam Seed
Gundam Seed Destiny
Gundam 00
G Gundam

Gurren Lagann is a fantastic show.