arrow_upward
recommeded animes to watch?
Megalo Box. It's about a guy who boxes naturally in a boxing sport where all other competitors augment their bodies to compete.

[+] 1 user Likes fitfan's post
If you like great story and characters driven story try vinland saga, if u like action, crime with a bit of philosophy psycho pass is good.

Hell yeah bro, especially the soundtrack it's lit.

check out hunter x hunter. it's something like dragonball but different Big Grin

Kowarekake no orgel, short and sweet

Attack on Titan and Steins;Gate are a must!

Hunter x Hunter is definitely my favorite anime and manga of all time. It is something where every event is unpredictable and exciting.

One-Punch Man is a mainly a comedy that satirizes many hero tropes. It is meant to be a gag series so it is never very series.

Berserk is also very good. It is dark but contains enough comic relief to make the crude nature of the content tolerable.

Although all of these have anime, I recommend reading their respective manga. All have fantastic art, gripping stories, and good pacing. They are all licensed so you can easily buy them.

Hmm...

Everyone gave some essentials so I'll try to list some not so mainstream anime's that you may like if you enjoyed "Attack on Titan" that much.

"Aldnoah.Zero" - A very interesting take on mech-based anime (Giant Robot Anime) that is similar to the Gundam Series, but way different in storyline in my opinion. The story is fantastic, it's thrilling to watch the main protagonist do what he does, and the soundtrack for the anime is fantastic in my opinion. It's very much an underdog story to a large degree, but very satisfying.

"Knights & Magic" - A fun short anime where the protagonist is reincarnated into a world of magic where magic mechs are the main source of military might, and using his otherworldly knowledge the protagonist advances the technological developments to the extreme. It's fun, exciting, and has a lot of amusing moments. It's a little adventure and the episodes feel longer than what they are.

"Sword Art Online" - I'm sure you've heard or possibly watched this anime already, but I'll list it anyways. Essentially it's an anime where a large group of people get stuck inside of a virtual reality game via the fact that if their full dive helmets (The tech that allows them to fully integrate into the digital world) are removed, their brain dies, thus killing them. It's a dog eat dog story where surviving is the goal, however it of course has adventure, action, comedy, and passion full to the brim, and also has like 4 seasons and an offshoot short anime. All in all, it's great anime with a lot of episodes so far. Around 24-26 episodes per season so plenty to keep you entertained.

"Log Horizon" - A different take on the Sword Art Online story. Instead of being forcibly stuck in a game, a large group of players of a game are not stuck in the game, but the game has become their reality instead. So, they are stuck, except it's become their reality, lol. It's weird, but good, and there are like 2-3 seasons with another one on the way. It's action packed, has comedy, drama, a little bit of romance here and there, some sweet kind moments, and great sound track and some thoughtful deep moments.

Just a few anime that are off the beaten path of the mainstream, and are very enjoyable in and of themselves. I know of several others, but that's all I feel like listing right now, lol.

I am what they call a pro gamer.

I'll hit you with some litty ones off the top.

Vinland Saga
Demon Slayer 
Jujutsu Kaisen
Akame ga Kill
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Drifters
Overlord
One Outs
Death Note
The Promised Neverland
Boku dake ga Inai Machi
Hellsing Ultimate
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress

They are all good, but closest to Attack on Titan...Akame ga Kill and The Promised Neverland. Akame ga Kill for similar protagonist/motive and Neverland for the the theme of escaping confinement of walls. Hope you enjoy all of them. lmk

Ah shit I definitely forgot Hunter X Hunter, there goes my pro gamer certificate.

Oh and Kabaneri is very similar too if you're looking for fighting off hoards and swarms with steampunk tech