arrow_upward
thoughts on the recent ufo hearing
You won't believe the spine-chilling stuff that's been going on with those UFO hearings. They're playing a significant role, alright, but it's all about revealing the terrifying mystery of extraterrestrial life. These hearings are like eerie platforms where scientists are probing into the unknown, trying to bridge the gap between skepticism and downright fear. And let me tell you, it's not just some sci-fi movie stuff; it could lead to unsettling technological advancements too. But wait, even after all these hearings, there are so many unanswered questions lurking in the darkness, and that just means they'll keep digging deeper into the horror of it all. Brace yourself, because each step in these hearings takes us closer to unraveling the enigma, but I'm not sure if we're prepared for what's lurking in the shadows of the UFO phenomenon.

This is just frightening tbh

I don't understand why it only seems to be in america, I never hear about anything ufo related in europe or asia

the US just invests way more money in funding UFO related projects

Literally everyone has had a smartphone for the last 15 years, and we can’t get one picture or video that isn’t grainy black and white?
And this guys whole testimony was about stuff he heard, not actually saw.
Not saying it’s all false, but there’s a lot of money to be made and books to be sold by keeping this conspiracy going.

their out there - wait and see lmao