arrow_upward
types of diets?
any new diets out there?

[+] 1 user Likes dodo6's post
Intermittent fasting worked a treat for me, 5 days a week eat pretty normal, 2 days a week 600 calories

Keto diet was really easy to do and I went from 250 to 185 in like half a year or so. It's a low carb diet, pretty simple to manage.

portion control is the best diet

vodat303 Wrote:portion control is the best diet
Amen to this.  It's also easily the hardest thing to do and maintain.  

Much easier to pick up a fad diet, or devote all energy to lifting or running or something while still eating crappy foods and large portions like my lazy ass has done for too long.

Lilscottishguy Wrote:Intermittent fasting worked a treat for me, 5 days a week eat pretty normal, 2 days a week 600 calories
does this really work? and is it healthy to just start all of a sudden or should i work into the 600 calories?

intermittent fasting + heavy compound lifts = $$$

body eventually adjusts and you feel less hungry fasted

Intermittent fasting does work. Very tough to follow tho

dodo6 Wrote:any new diets out there?
I do water fasting (only taking in water) and it's amazing. I started with one day and worked my way up to five days. I lose about 1.5 lbs per day (much more with water weight).

The funny thing is you don't feel hungry after the first day.

If you want to look into it more look up Dr. Jason Fung. This guy has changed my life.

Read up before you jump into it. I didn't read up and put my electrolytes off balance and got a crazy headache. Ingesting a little salt cures the headache.

try the banana + eggs diet

keto with fasting works the best

I agree with above posters. IF + keto is a solid combo

what worked for me was calorie counting. it ensures you go into calorie deficit to ensure you start losing weight

if you have more protein in your diet, you won't feel that hungry

Low Carb, High Protein ALL THE WAY~

[+] 1 user Likes dumbleyakka's post
KETOOOOO FOR THE WIN!!!

anyone sharing is weekly experiences?

Fast, juice fast, kosher diet.

Subway for cheat days

not necessarily a new diet but keto has worked super well for me.