arrow_upward
waaaaay to early 2023 college football thread
so much has already gone on that im posting up this thread--

USC got rid of their AD because he didnt treat people right...this is crazy because he got lincoln riley to ditch OU for USC...

B1G expansion talks are getting looney...ACC is a total mess so it looks like the B1G will snag some of those schools and make it a coast-to-coast conference...on the other coast, looks like Oregon and Washington will join the B1G...i dont get why ND isnt in the B1G...USC/UCLA are joining up with the B1G super-soon...

ACC has hard standards to leave i tihnk...so it will be together for a while..

PAC-whatever is dun...

[Image: NCAA-logo-svg.png]

[+] 1 user Likes samw34099's post
Wfwbefbrwbwgbwgga qgbqgbqgwbg

The San Diego State sage is hilarious.

[+] 1 user Likes Otters4All's post
ACC will be fine, it’s a basketball conference anyway minus Clemson

ND isn’t in the Big 10 because in every other sport besides football they are ACC

Conference USA continues to be the homecoming conference and it’s sad to see a blossoming conference go straight into the shitter

Doesn’t matter the rankings the National Championship will come down to Alabama or Georgia.

Florida and Tennessee will drop from contenders to the SEC to mid pack or lower. Ole Miss and Notre Damewill be extremely overranked and get spanked out of the top 25.

There will be no National championship contenders out of the PAC 10

Michigan will fall back to irrelevant. Oklahoma and Texas will follow

Final 4 will be Georgia, OSU Alabama and an outlier, but not TCU

These are my predictions

[+] 1 user Likes Comicgeek95's post
*notre dame is Big 10 in hockey as well.

I know that they have been taking two teams from every conference lately, but I don't think it's the norm.

I think the playoffs will be:
1) Bama or Georgia
2) OSU
3) USC
4)  Clemson (just because the ACC is weak AF in football so they have a easy path)

[+] 1 user Likes Otters4All's post
....michigan is favored in all its games...other teams like that are louisville (LOL)...i think georgia....

theres a gud thread on it in r/CFb on reddit...

...i think pac is bust....B1G is raidiing all the big names...nuthing will be left....

So ND is Big 10 in hockey and ACC everywhere else. ND will most likely be ACC when the force into conferences come in as the ACC, like every other conference, requires all sports be ACC

Never understood why ND gets special treatment, they’ve been irrelevant for decades.

I HOPE Penn State will do well, but they are another team that constantly gets over ranked then pummeled into oblivion. Iowa too

Pac12 is just bad. Oregon will will the Pac12.

Also Colorado will be a bust and remain at the bottom of the Pac12

[+] 1 user Likes Comicgeek95's post
....PSU & iowa get overranked all the time but for weird/different reasons....PSU gets ranked on promise...gr8 recruits...gr8 facilities & atmosphere--mayb best in cfb....iowa wins a bunch of games when schedule is right & tank vs. gud teams...