arrow_upward
walking dead still trash?
I stopped following/watching the walking dead a few years back. I think Alexandria arc might have been my last, but I was wondering if it still has fallen off. I remember being completely entranced towards the beginning of the show but they fell into a lazy rhythm. Thoughts?

[+] 1 user Likes badbadworseworst's post
nevr watched it but maybe will start

I used to love the show i watched it till neegan loses but that was the last of it. Still shit i heard.

[+] 1 user Likes nick2009's post
got bored after fifth season. are the new seasons any better?

It started off trash, too.

I absolutely loved this show S1-S3. Quality significantly dropped after the first two seasons but I was really attached to the story and stuck around until it completely veered away from the comics.

[+] 2 users Like pearprince's post
yeah i rocked with this show too even up until later seasons like alexandria...the fact none of the other repliers can answer your question and also have a similar sentiment is quite telling lol

[+] 1 user Likes dark_king_silvers_r's post
Yeah I figured lol. A lot of the early archs we're quite good but for some reason that new characters that replaced the old simply did not perform the same. Anyone think the comics are worth the read?

TWD used to be one of my favorite, waiting on sunday evening for new episodes

stop watching after Lucille smash

Yeah it's still awful

after glenns death i just stopped watching

[+] 1 user Likes DiggaBicka's post
The show became very repatitive in my opinion

It used to be good when it first started because it was a new concept but they very quickly wore that out and now it sucks

Yea it’s boring and doesn’t have good plot

after season 3 its just hard downhill. seems like they just lost direction with the story

Haha ayy I stopped watching around the same time. No intention of getting back into it...sounds it really peaked S2-3ish.

Find new place, new character introduced, some drama thingy, place surrounded with zombies, rinse, repeat

yeah it's still trash

i've stopped watching it when they realeased the season about every single persona and actions was so slow i couldnt bare it. Not planning to come back

I'm so glad I ditched this show after season 3... it's still going on?