arrow_upward
website slow as all #@^(
it's not just me right?

Is the site lagging hard for anyone?

I think that Australian charity girl thread fuck up the site. It got 16000 views in a single day

it probably contributed to the lag - I did see all sorts signups just to see that bimbos tits.
pretty girl + tits = frenzy

Now there's 3 threads of this thot.

Wonder what the server specs are.

yeah it's pretty laggy today, it took me 45 sec to load the website and my internet is fine, prob the Australian girl attracted too much peoples

Same here. Normally it's not like this?

yeah and its incredible frustrating

hosting server might need more bandwidth, but ever since that koala slut made the news, people really really want to see her meat purse

the only time when it's really responsive for me is late at night now, which sucks

LOL I believe there is a discord where the more people you invite the more nudes she gives you. Not sure if its really her.

very slow here as well

Same here. I'm actually having a hard time just navigating the lounge section.

yea its very slow for me aswell

Its slow for me also. Is it normally this slow?

Know it's been said a few times already, but slow for me too.

madlips69 Wrote:Its slow for me also. Is it normally this slow?
no, it's been crazy laggy lately

Lucifer is already on it. It already feels much better.

It has been fine for me now that the dev has made a few changes. Please let me know how things go
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Apparently there *may* have been a ddos attack. The dev assured me that he has setup something in cloudflare to try and mitigate that. Visitors may see a small verification window when they first visit. Until we can be assured that the "attack" is over.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

its a bit sluggish for sure

Lucifer NightStar Wrote:Apparently there *may* have been a ddos attack. The dev assured me that he has setup something in cloudflare to try and mitigate that. Visitors may see a small verification window when they first visit. Until we can be assured that the "attack" is over.
I noticed the verification window yesterday.  Appears to he working fine now.
Thanks to the Dev.

Damn thought it was just me

For me it kind of seems like it's slow the first time I open it on a given day. Then it runs much faster.