arrow_upward
weed legalization
why was weed ever illegal? it's chill as fuck basically the opposite of alcohol. but one is legal rn and the other isn't. LOL make it make sense

[+] 1 user Likes mjtheking's post
I agree its chill and all but the only people who should have access to it is people of legal age. Just my opinion. Peace!

My state is on the way to leagalizing so big ups to that.

i feel that there are many implications from using weed. social (affects ppl around you) and personal health (addiction or affecting cognitive abilities). wouldn't touch it unless i have no responsibilities to this world

I don't know much about the topic but I guess it has been associated with other drugs in the past and some people will try to use it for crazy motives and I guess this line of thinking outweighed the benefits (for better or for worse).

Yes I agree it's better than alcohol , out here in my state its legal and the different types of strains they got are amazing

In my country you can go to jail if you have even <1g of weed Wink
Better depenalise.

Agree. I don't smoke anymore, but legalize it

i dont smoke personally but i think weed is pretty chill and should be legal

it was one of those things that someone tossed into a bill that everyone was for without telling people kinda like how they put kickbacks for friends and family in bills

It's always confused me why Alcohol is legal but Weed isn't. I'm in the UK and I'd like to think that legalisation isn't too far away,

I's just crazy to me that in my country I can go from one state and smoke on the street but then go 100 miles over and go to jail for years Huh

Should be legal I think everyone need some once in there life to take a break