arrow_upward
what do you guys think about cyberpunk after it’s been out a few months?
I played through the main campaign but left the side content for later, as I’m hoping patches make the experience better. what about you guys?

[+] 2 users Like radronnie571's post
I’ve heard it’s buggy asf never tried it

[+] 1 user Likes Jemonddfdddd's post
I'm only waiting for them to solve all the issues, and them completely improve the game with DLC, and patches.

[+] 1 user Likes Wrangler's post
It was hyped up a lot and had lots of coverage when it came out, but was filled with bugs. Haven't personally played it but haven't heard from it since. Maybe people are gonna get back to playing it once they fix the bugs

[+] 1 user Likes ejw9wudhdh's post
same i'm waiting a few months just to see if they will fix the major issues with the game

[+] 1 user Likes anodude's post
Well I actually kind of enjoyed it for what it was, but I was on PC. I heard consoles were a hot mess. However not even in the same league as the Witcher 3 was so a little disappointed with it.

It was fun for a while, but after time got a bit boring. My main problem was it seemed like they ditched this project, so I do not see it coming back soon

Waiting to score a new gfx card before playing it. Looks good though!

Hmmm sounds like the game is still buggy and not ready. Back to the slumber...

cfgdgdgdfgdf

Really disappointed. It could have been a masterpiece but ended up being another unfinished money grab

I was disappointed. The crafting system wasnt making sense and the game was to easy