arrow_upward
what will i do with python?
I've been coding in python for a long time. i'm very good in problem solving in python but i have never thought using in real life or anything that is useful for me. if you have any suggestions please don't hesitate to share. (note: if your suggestion includes a extra library it's not a problem)

[+] 1 user Likes HugeFirefighter1094's post
it's really good at automating repetitive tasks. i've done stuff like write scripts to mass send out emails, scrape the web for certain data etc. is there anything in your life/work that needs automating?

I have a friend who is a freelance web developer and he always uses django for the backend. In my case I use it for data analysis mostly, I scrape data from websites or csv files, analyze and process the data and save the results on a json file which is then read by a java application and saved on the company's database.

There are many ways you can use it for real life problems and projects, otherwise it wouldn't be such a popular language.

I heard a legend that you cold use python for game dev, I have not yet tested that or anything but prob its useful in there aswell Smile.

The variety of things you can do with Python "IRL" is amazing and pretty vast. Have you looked into big data or data science? I recommend you go check this course out:

RE: what will i do with python?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: what will i do with python?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

You could even start a carreer path. Good luck

python is useful for tedious automation and script writing!

You can do anything with python lol, there's a broad field and a lot of uses cases, from web design to data analysis and automation.
If you like cloud computing is a must...

So at the end, what do you want to do with it? If you want to build a carreer path from it, it will be a quick road

Python is super useful with getting into data science and data analytics. Some pretty common libraries for that are Pandas and NumPy. I would suggest connecting to a public API like Twitter and pulling data to make word clouds.

[+] 1 user Likes oggballz's post
python is pretty good to make a auto-buy bot for online marketplace's flash sale

What does this question mean? You can do a lot of things , you just need a good level of knowledge. I suggest you to first study C.

I'm not a developer but I will often use Python just as a tool to do repetitive, simple tasks faster. Recently I've used it to quickly capitalize the first letter of each word in a large block of text (cause I can't be bothered to remember how to use awk or sed when those situations arise), or to randomly pair people for a secret santa event while ensuring that no one will be assigned to themselves or to their spouse.

Beware though because eventually you might get into a mindset where you think everything can and should be solved using Python, and you could spend more time making the script than just doing the thing by hand!

I think its pretty strong in scripting for anything, I believe its the fastest.

You can construct financial models and use it to make educated decisions.

I use pygames to make simple 2D platform games. its really easy to do and the result are kinda cool

I also use django to make websites

[+] 1 user Likes john welling's post
Python is easy to make for game application

command line tools? Idk, I guess you can make some pretty powerful command line tools for getting data off the web. I use requests a lot to automate web things.

build a web scraper no cap. u kan also do a bot

If you think hard enough you're going to find SOMETHING that it's useful for. Any repetitive task really. Some kind of keyboard interface to get custom hotkeys for some program using system.os, calculate interest on some home loan or whatever, make some tool to help you do literally any repetitive task.

U need to read more books about python, u can really automate many things with that language, because it's much more higth level

For exemple, you can extract much data from internet using scrapy, after that u can put all data at pandas and create a graph using matplotlib or integrate all this with an API.

use libgen to search books about, it's a hard away, but too nice

[+] 1 user Likes anon500's post
With Python you can create a website with its framework Django, it can also help you for system administration, you can program some softwares or some scripts to help you in your repetitives tasks...