We have recieved reports that emails using yahoo email addresses have been delayed. If you are trying to register or reset your account using that, the wait may exceed 12 hours. Consider using google or protonmail. For password resets, make a temporary account and post a thread in private enquiries with your main accounts email address and a password will be sent to you.

why do people like golf?

I don't think it's a fun sport but it seems quite popular, so why do people like it?
[+] 2 users Like calistemia2x's post

Good question, i also don't see the appeal of golf, it's mostly a sport for rich people
[+] 1 user Likes Nemmy's post

It's really boring

It's dull as hell to watch, but actually not too bad to play. Think of playing golf as more of a day out, rather than a game. You're spending a few hours outside and doing something fun, often with other people as a social activity. It's more comparable to a walk in the countryside than an intense sport, like a football or tennis match. So it's a bit less exciting, but enjoyable in its own way.

better baseball than golf

I ask myself that question as well. I like going to the driving range or mini golf, but I cant see myself doing 18 holes

I don’t now
It’s amazing

It's for rich people

If golf were a pizza topping, it would be anchovies.

It's impossible to master and you can play into your 70s/80s

It trains your brain a lot

good way to get outside

prob its relaxing too

It's a game where the goal is to lose points, something most people are very adept at doing.

Its not a good spectator sport, you have to play it to enjoy it