arrow_upward
would you live on a different Earth like planet?
if you had the chance to, would you travel and live on a different Earth like planet, thats light years away from our solar system, assuming that friends and family wouldnt be a factor that would keep you on earth?

like, it doesnt even have to be earth like, just a whole different habitable planet

[+] 1 user Likes styik kco's post
Probably not, unless their civilization and technology is more advanced than ours I guess. But if it's unique from earth, like if the skies were purple and there's 4 moons or something, I'd be down to visit if it was like a weekend trip type of thing lol

I would like to give it a try. It may be okay until we screw it up . Wink

I'd be up for it. Assuming your brain is wiped from all connections to our current Earth lol. Be interesting to see different animals and the way life forms elsewhere.

They're trying to do that with Mars right now.

Quote: They're trying to do that with Mars right now.
Gotta repair Mars first. We lived there several thousand years ago. That's why there are pyramids there.

Quote: if you had the chance to, would you travel and live on a different Earth like planet, thats light years away from our solar system
If you're asking me if I'm gonna move to Tatooine, hell no! I don't like barren deserts and they don't like me. And I really don't like sand people, always trying to screw you or kidnap you.
If you're asking me if I'm gonna move to Alderaan, nope. I'd visit though. Mega cities are the turn off, but there's gotta be a pretty good night life down there.
If you're asking me if I'm gonna move to Endor, I'd totally consider it. There's a lot of good hiking there, and I'm sure there's a ton of fishing to be had. It's just those little things that look like baby Wookies and sound like that baby robot doll you bought for your daughter last Christmas kind of turn me off. But I can get my monkey on and swing from tree to tree. I'm ok with that.

think if its just humans who live there, would that change anything?

I will try because i'm too curious

I would jump in the first chance I had. More so if I can prepare my self (survival skills). That's not a One in a lifetime, that's a One in the History of Humanity!

That would be cool, imagine the different creatures that evolved in a different planet.