Hello Guest, Did you know that registering means you get access to a lot of cool leaked content. Click here to register in a few simple steps, and start enjoying LeakedBB.

We have recently banned a few "temporary email" providers in an effort to stop spam. If you are redirected to a "change your email page" and you are using a temporary email, you will be unable to do anything until you change your email address.

Can't See Links, Click Here.
Upgrade for FREE. Read More Here.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best way to learn Python
hakimdes Offline
Hey I'm relatively new to programming and  i would like learn more specifically Python as it seems the most useful for my future plans. Any advice or resources given is very much appreciated.
[+] 2 users Like hakimdes's post

polishuser678 Offline
I found some great videos on Khan Academy's Youtube-channel. You can find the link here:

You need to be a registered member to see links on this forum.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
-

iltenero Offline
Just google python tutorial for beginners. Lots of good info out there.
Simple language to learn

reekstar Offline
hakimdes Wrote:Hey I'm relatively new to programming and  i would like learn more specifically Python as it seems the most useful for my future plans. Any advice or resources given is very much appreci
dont even know bro

Talefing Offline
I made the experience to learn from books a lot. But for Python there is also lot to find if you google it.
codewars.com is a pretty cool website to do some basic stuff in different languages. Maybe that is something for you

cheers

your_daily_dose Offline
this isnt spam i promise

Ahughes7814 Offline
Thanks for the post

digitalsonic Offline
Get a course on Udemy

bobwilliambob Offline
Utilize one of the great free online code sites like code academy to get started. Then go get the book Learning Python. Go through that book front to back. Use youtube to help you out when you have questions.

Kenango Offline
I think on GitHub there are projects like "30-Days-Of-Python" that you can learn from. But from personal experience, I'd find something that you wanna make in Python and just go with it. It doesn't have to be complicated. Just build more and more as you learn.

tacotruck Offline
I know some python stuff shows up time to time on humble bundle

breefan Offline
If you are learning python now, if you eventually want to learn how to build useful things I suggest going straight into serverless frameworks like this:
You need to be a registered member to see links on this forum.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

miquelgok Offline
How long have u guys learned it?