arrow_upward
Best way to learn Python
Hey I'm relatively new to programming and  i would like learn more specifically Python as it seems the most useful for my future plans. Any advice or resources given is very much appreciated.

[+] 2 users Like hakimdes's post
I found some great videos on Khan Academy's Youtube-channel. You can find the link here:

RE: Best way to learn Python.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Best way to learn Python.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
-

[+] 1 user Likes polishuser678's post
Just google python tutorial for beginners. Lots of good info out there.
Simple language to learn

hakimdes Wrote:Hey I'm relatively new to programming and  i would like learn more specifically Python as it seems the most useful for my future plans. Any advice or resources given is very much appreci
dont even know bro

I made the experience to learn from books a lot. But for Python there is also lot to find if you google it.
codewars.com is a pretty cool website to do some basic stuff in different languages. Maybe that is something for you

cheers

this isnt spam i promise

Thanks for the post

Get a course on Udemy

Utilize one of the great free online code sites like code academy to get started. Then go get the book Learning Python. Go through that book front to back. Use youtube to help you out when you have questions.

I think on GitHub there are projects like "30-Days-Of-Python" that you can learn from. But from personal experience, I'd find something that you wanna make in Python and just go with it. It doesn't have to be complicated. Just build more and more as you learn.

I know some python stuff shows up time to time on humble bundle

If you are learning python now, if you eventually want to learn how to build useful things I suggest going straight into serverless frameworks like this:

RE: Best way to learn Python.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Best way to learn Python.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

How long have u guys learned it?

Thanks for all the info guys!

I cant suggest more than anyone else but i used eudemy to learn most coding languages

Thanks for tips. I've mostly learned through code academy and random tutorials so far.

Always wanted to learn python but been overwhelmed by the different resources. This helps to narrow it down

Thanka for sharing

Go download the fundamental Python training books, who are all over the internet, or that can be bought in pretty much bookstore. Watch youtube tutorials, ref the reference material, and experiment. Try to code simple stuff like a Clock program, a primitive text processor, and check for extra libraries. Python is surprisingly easy to learn, and versatile. Most uses you want to achieve with python can be helped via libraries that already exist and are well documented.

learnpythonthehardway.org was decent to get the rust off so I imagine it would be a pretty good learning tool to use