arrow_upward
COVID19 vaccine
With the new covid vaccines coming out, will any of you take it or wait and see the results?

Not too sure about it myself after seeing Utopia...

Personally, I'd wait and see. As long as you're staying safe, I think you can hold out. Typically, you don't see a vaccine until 10+ years later and we're seeing it within a year, year and a half.

It's great that we have a vaccine coming out so soon, but at the same time, who may know of the side affects of it. But you can only hold off for so long.

There's one thing that holds true. When a lot of money being pumped into finding a vaccine, it accelerates the process.

Lets be honest, we won't have much of a choice but to take it...

I don't think it would be released if it wasnt safe. the FDA and CDC aren't corrupt or seeking a profit so I doubt they would approve it if it wasnt 100% safe. And the general fear of vaccines in general is baseless and ridiculous

I'll be waiting

I'll probably get it once they broadcast the results of the testing

I'm young and healthy so I'm going to be one of the last people to be able to get in line for it. So any problems should be known before its my turn for it. Unless you are old or work in a hospital, you will have plenty of time to see the results of lots of vaccinations. But if I had to put money down, the vaccines will be completely safe for most people so take it when its your turn to get in line, take it so we can get past this shit and get things back to normal.