arrow_upward
Jump to page 
Can't view links?
I think it's a stupid way to run a website ???

do you get your contributor level up the same way as credits?

I did this mistake too

so exactly how can I make up my contribution level? by commenting inn general discussion's nonleaked post?

wow thank you! i didn’t know this until just now! appreciate you letting, those of us that are new to the site, know about this.

Having the same problem, got mine past negative and still wouldn't let me view. 20+ is the way to go

TY TY TY TYYYYY!

Having the same issue as well. Thanks for the clarification!

i didn't know this, thank you

thanks for the information all - very helpful!

I have the same issue

Oh this explains a lot

Hi! I'm new to this site but I did a bit of searching before I signed up. In your case, it seems that your contribution level is negative, which means that you have been locked from viewing links. Don't worry though, once your level is positive, you will be able to see the links you've purchased. In order to increase your level you need to refrain from replying to threads in leaks or social media, something like that. Be active in the general section, as this is seen as contributing. This is how you do it.
[/quote]

Thanks

I’m at +25 and it still says I’m low

Hi! I'm new to this site but I did a bit of searching before I signed up. In your case, it seems that your contribution level is negative, which means that you have been locked from viewing links. Don't worry though, once your level is positive, you will be able to see the links you've purchased. In order to increase your level you need to refrain from replying to threads in leaks or social media, something like that. Be active in the general section, as this is seen as contributing. This is how you do it.
[/quote]

Thanks for this!

Thanks for all the clarifications!

does anybody know how to increase contributor level?

wondering the same thing here

do all replies on social and leaks get flagged or just short, single-sentence replies?

[+] 1 user Likes smoshgamingfan's post
Very curious abotu this and also flagging. Its an intersting way to run a website I guess to prevent spam and copyright strikes. Still, quite annoying.

Does anyone know how to raise contributer level? literally so lost just wanna coom

[+] 1 user Likes newaccleakfan's post
Thanks for all the helpful advice, took me a minute to understand what was going on.

Jump to page