arrow_upward
Jump to page 
Can't view links?
I tried to view a link, I created an account and replied/liked the thread. It didn't work so I assumed that the post was premium. So I started to reply to post to get credits. When I got enough to purchase the link, it took my credits but wouldn't let me see, did I do something wrong? Please help!

[+] 11 users Like Zyxol's post
Zyxol Wrote:I tried to view a link, I created an account and replied/liked the thread. It didn't work so I assumed that the post was premium. So I started to reply to post to get credits. When I got enough to purchase the link, it took my credits but wouldn't let me see, did I do something wrong? Please help!
Hi! I'm new to this site but I did a bit of searching before I signed up. In your case, it seems that your contribution level is negative, which means that you have been locked from viewing links. Don't worry though, once your level is positive, you will be able to see the links you've purchased. In order to increase your level you need to refrain from replying to threads in leaks or social media, something like that. Be active in the general section, as this is seen as contributing. This is how you do it.

might be your contributor level

[+] 8 users Like bluerabbit7's post
Your contribution level is -218. Don’t comment on the “leaks” section, that gives you negative points. You just have to use credits to unlock the content. Now you have to get your contributor level back to 0 or better. The post you used credits on will still be available once you get back in positive contribution points

[+] 12 users Like Joedassin's post
I'm new to this forum so this clarification is very much appreciated.

[+] 8 users Like m00tl3s's post
i had the same problem, made the same mistakes. Working to get my contribution level back to positive now.

Yea, same here made the same mistake

[+] 3 users Like ragrenegade's post
I’ve also made this mistake and I’m working on making it better

[+] 3 users Like setxjp's post
yea i screwed up and commented on a leaks section early..... didnt even unlock anything, still trying to claw my way up Smile

[+] 3 users Like farhol's post
you have to get your contributor level up to 20+

[+] 6 users Like jezmate07's post
jezmate07 Wrote:you have to get your contributor level up to 20+
thanks was wondering how high it should be

[+] 2 users Like ngamemods's post
Zyxol Wrote:I tried to view a link, I created an account and replied/liked the thread. It didn't work so I assumed that the post was premium. So I started to reply to post to get credits. When I got enough to purchase the link, it took my credits but wouldn't let me see, did I do something wrong? Please help!

you need a 20 positive contributor level and 10 credit to unlock 1 link

[+] 2 users Like beilzabob's post
Had the same problem, trying to be more active though

[+] 1 user Likes Cumonbro12's post
prob low contributor level

[+] 2 users Like QbrbQ's post
I guess we've gotta grind to get that low contributor out. But Im wondering posting or sharing some of my stuff would help? Ive got some with me and I wonder of sharing those would help boost up my contributor lvl

[+] 1 user Likes akomissmo2's post
low contributor level

[+] 1 user Likes Foxxx69's post
Is posting here the best way to get credits?

[+] 1 user Likes classichumour's post
comment on non leaked threads and you'll get your level up pretty quick, 20+ is what you need to view links.

[+] 4 users Like jezmate07's post
Thanks for all the helpful advice!

[+] 1 user Likes Leakedfan's post
Thanks for all the helpful advice, took me a minute to understand what was going on.
Cheers!

[+] 4 users Like lwantedfapfap's post
Jump to page