arrow_upward
Jump to page 
Can't view links?
thanks very much for the information

i'm new. thanks for advice

I want to view a link soon

Does this still apply?

Hi! I'm new to this site but I did a bit of searching before I signed up. In your case, it seems that your contribution level is negative, which means that you have been locked from viewing links. Don't worry though, once your level is positive, you will be able to see the links you've purchased. In order to increase your level you need to refrain from replying to threads in leaks or social media, something like that. Be active in the general section, as this is seen as contributing. This is how you do it.
[/quote]

[/quote] ghffhjvvvvgg

Late but ty for the advice all. Opinions on system aside hopefully it'll improve in the future

this help me a lot, thankss

Thanks for the advice!

Got it tahnks

This is helpful, thank you!

Hi! I'm new to this site but I did a bit of searching before I signed up. In your case, it seems that your contribution level is negative, which means that you have been locked from viewing links. Don't worry though, once your level is positive, you will be able to see the links you've purchased. In order to increase your level you need to refrain from replying to threads in leaks or social media, something like that. Be active in the general section, as this is seen as contributing. This is how you do it.
[/quote]
thanks man it so helpful

I don't think 20 is the right number, I used to have 50, and even that wasn't enough

thanks for the advice, helped a lot

Thank you a lot this explains everything

Thanks for the help

This Level thing is kinda whack

[+] 1 user Likes OttoBang's post
thanks very much for the information

Anyone got a breakdown of how many contributor points you get per action?

[+] 1 user Likes Estest1's post
Wow thanks a lot man

thanks for the information

Jump to page