arrow_upward
College ftball--shocking developments/thoughts on real top 25?
UCLA and Oregon look like the teams to beat in the PAC-12; USC is rebuilding, again. 

SEC is Alabama, then Georgia, and then we will see. Florida has a case to make this weekend.

ACC is Clemson, but I don't think the ACC sees representation in the playoff, and that might break up the conference, with the haves going to the SEC

Big 12 is a shaky Oklahoma. Texas losing Ark doesn't look good for them in the future. 

B1G also risking a playoff rep, with OSU looking rough and nothing much impressive with the rest--maybe Michigan, maybe Penn State. We will see with PSU this weekend. Michigan doesn't really have a challenge for a couple of weeks and whenever they play Penn State. 

Re: coaching, I think that KC Chiefs OC gets the USC job. No way Franklin is making noise except to get more money from PSU. Meyer could pull a Saban, but I doubt it. 

Here is the current top 25: 

College ftball--shocking developments/thoughts on real top 25?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on College ftball--shocking developments/thoughts on real top 25?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

[+] 4 users Like samw34099's post
There's nothing surprising about the analysts being wrong about the top 25.

And it would be sacreligious for Urban Meyer to go to USC. Might as well get Pete Carroll back. Hell, he'd be hailed as a hero, and would probably rebuild the dynasty he'd already built there. That's whyt he NFL pulled off those scandals at USC: they wanted Pete Carroll back.

But on USC: you gotta understand that the reason USC lost to Stanford is because USC and Stanford hate each other. It's quite similar to the USC/fucla and the USC/not a dame rivalries. That will probably be the only quality win Stanford has this year. But this kind of stuff happens. When Stanford was in the top ten and USC was unranked, Stanford got spanked by USC. Rivalry games are the wild card that the computers can't predict anything for, unless the games are fixed.

Don't forget that the Big 12 are losing both Texas and Oklahoma to the SEC. That's gonna fuck over the TV deals the Big 12 had. And they get to leave before 2024 as long as the bribe is large enough.

College football this year is fucked and is going to be a great ride... as long as the games aren't fixed.

[+] 2 users Like olichan12's post
Cant forget that Big 12 move...it is huge like if they can even keep a playoff spot in the future...no more blue bloods in that conference

I think Franklin is making up his own rumors about USC...just addressed his team and gave a bunch of non-answers. I dont get it because he just hasnt produced and I thought PSU was his dram job. Pete would be amazing...

[+] 1 user Likes samw34099's post
It's not football, it's America rugby played by cowards who needs protective gear to play a eggball how on earth will you called it football

[+] 1 user Likes Youngadex10's post
Looks like your in the wrong thread

>It's not football, it's America rugby played by cowards who needs protective gear to play a eggball how on earth will you called it football
The Eternal Ausfailian has finally come out and graced us with his shitposting. Too bad you can't leave the house without the police or the army beating reminding you that you live in a prison colony.

>Looks like your in the wrong thread
I'm just happy someone came along and shitposted. While quality posts are always desired and welcome, proper shitposts are extremely rare here, and are quite missed. A good shitposting session can be better than a proper fap session.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
Good stuff. I have never been good at it myself

I think you and I are the only two people on this board that care about College Football.

I mean, I am all about ND-Wisco.... I have no idea how good or bad Wisco is going to be, but I thought ND was really not good. They could really lose. Also interested to see how Arky/A&M pans out.

The Alabama A&M game last week wasn't too bad.

Do you mean the 'Bama-Florida game?

Im enjoying watching clemson struggle

[+] 1 user Likes trash_omg's post
Georgia bulldogs a top 5 team for sure.

[+] 1 user Likes drippingrain's post
Clemson is such a shocker,, and they better not make the playoff. But I don't know about Georgia actually being good. I'd like to see them against better competition, which we'll get with the SEC for sure.

I think PSU is a solid team, but overrated. Probably mid teens.

[+] 1 user Likes Otters4All's post
PSU is a weird team, but they get superpowers in Happy Valley. Crazy to think them vs. Iowa will be a top 10 matchup, potentially.

Good to see that there are more than two of us on this board that care about college football.

Really weird week for college football. Crazy to think Clemson is out of it, theoretically.

[+] 1 user Likes Otters4All's post
>Do you mean the 'Bama-Florida game?
No, I mean Alabama A&M. It's an actual school, one of the traditionally black colleges. There are some good games among the traditionally black colleges, but you have to use the ESPN app to watch them. They have the same rules as the rest of the NCAA, but their style of football is a bit different.

I watched three FBS games yesterday.

Oklahoma proved that they belong near the bottom of the Top 25. West Virginia had their asses all game, until the 4th quarter. The only reason OK won was because WV failed to switch to a man defense in the secondary, which allowed them to get that field goal, and run out the clock.

Oregon proved that they belong at the bottom of the Top 15. Winless Arizona held them off for most of the game. They held Oregon to a 12 point lead for the longest time. AND THEN... they scored a fucking SAFETY! Oregon's offense is so bad that a team that's 0-3 scored a safety on them. Oregon won, but it was incredibly ugly. If a non-rival that's winless can slow them down and embarass them like that, imagine what a weak Oregon State will do to them at the end of the season.

And Missouri State doesn't belong in the Top 25 at all.

This year basically seems like 'Bama and then everyone else....

...Ohio State beat the pants off of Akron, but their D is really bad and they had a kid throw a total fit on the sidelines and enter the transfer portal...

...Clemson has been limping along forver and just got caught by NC State...they will have more losses in a weak ACC I will bet...

....Oklahoma looked bad against WV and remember the week before they nearly got beat by NEBRASKA of all teams...

...Iowa Iowa'd their way just past Colorado State...

...PSU won handily, but their best win (Auburn) nearly got beat by Georgia State on a controversial call....

...Arkansas looks good, must be said...

...Michigan only beat Rutgers by a touchdown...