arrow_upward
Jump to page 
Contributor Level Clarification
good info bro

i need info about this too. is there any good advice?

i see. thanks for the info

So my contributor level gets higher only if I post stuff? Or can I comment on any post except for leaks?

dude i had no idea how that worked thanks

There are so many threads about all of this you'd think they would have a better faq

Thanks for the info

it would be great if the moderator has clarified this in advance as part of the welcome email

Wow i finally earned that 10 credits and i was hit with "Contributor level too low". Can anyone confirm what is the sufficient contributor level, one says 0 is enough but one said it wasnt? How can i increase it? Thanks

The system makes sense i guess. Just wish it wasn't so hard to get my contribution level up. Made multiple post and nothing happens.

bro I wish I had seen this earlier, now iIm stuck with a low ass score and am not able to view what I paid for... sigh

Basically, the only way your level drops below zero is commenting in the leaks section. So just dont comment there and you should always have your level increasing.
[/quote]
I haven’t commented on any leaks but when I tried to purchase something it says my contribution went from 0 to 10? I usually go on sports to discuss things such as the NBA and I actually put some thought into my posts. I wonder why that’s happened maybe because I am new lol

its too hard...

Lol yeah I did that too, but its good that u know now rather than never
[/quote]
I suppose a contribution level of above zero is sufficient to view hidden links paid for, don't know for sure yet.
[/quote]
yes, if you want to see the actual content you must have a contributor level above 0 (assuming that you already paid)
[/quote]
did the sabe thing tho lol

There is very little clarification because this site want your to pay $$. Even with contributor leave above 0 you won’t get to see paid links. There is a thread hold somewhere

Basically, the only way your level drops below zero is commenting in the leaks section. So just dont comment there and you should always have your level increasing.
[/quote]

Good to know
Thanks

I wish I read this thread and the FAQ earlier haha. Wasted 10 credits, but learned my mistake

But what else can you coment on?

Could you explain it to me

This thread is super useful. I was wondering how to increase the contributor level

Thanks for the explanation

so to gain contribution level must give good comment right?

Jump to page