arrow_upward
Jump to page 
Contributor Level Clarification
I posted a thread to ask how high the contribution level has to be to see the links we paid credits for and it instantly got deleted, I don't know what to think about that to be hinest

How high does the contributor level have to be to see the links?

I really could have used this information before I went spamming leaks

Get that level up then.
[/quote]

how tf am i supposed to get that level up tho. i just posted an entire essay and my level stayed at -50. so confused. help me out here lmao

dawg same here ? now i have to figure out how to raise my level. just been commenting random shit on random posts outside the leaks forum.

The best way to increase your contribution level is to post forums or talk in the lounge area. Like what leej0055 said before, if you post in those areas you are likely to increase your contribution level and other aspects. And the fastest way is by getting people to like your posts and other content.

Guess my account's a goner now.

I suppose a contribution level of above zero is sufficient to view hidden links paid for, don't know for sure yet.
[/quote]

It’s not. I’m at 11 and it still says low
[/quote]

Hey you’re  at 97 now, is it still too low?

I don't think I'll ever get to see them leaked ditties Sad

facts rip Sad

could always make a new account

Ty for this post

But it seems like you actually loose contributor points by just purchasing an album with credits.

Still dont get it, how to increase the Contributor Level.

I think contribution level increases ONLY from receiving likes/sharing content and having others unlock it.

since this whole forum is a scam, i've deleted all my megas so dont bother. I reached contributor level 74 and still couldnt download a single fucking album. retarded as system. I'm even losing levels commenting on my own fucking posts.

Too bad i found this thread after i wasted 10 credits Sad

Thanks for info but still no clue how to raise it

New to this site and learning! This is helpful thank you!

Thanks for the info. How do you raise the contributor level?

I don't like this system

The best way to increase your contribution level is to post forums or talk in the lounge area. Like what leej0055 said before, if you post in those areas you are likely to increase your contribution level and other aspects. And the fastest way is by getting people to like your posts and other content.

[url=https://leakedbb.com/javascript:void(0)][/url]

we boyz just wanna see some tiddies mayn Sad

Jump to page