arrow_upward
Jump to page 
Contributor Level Clarification
I see. this is a bit confusing. thx

thank you for the clarification. I was really confused

Geez, this is a little bit confusing.

Wish I would've known about the adult section automatically reducing my contributor level. At least I caught myself before it dropped even further lol.

Quote:Lol yeah I did that too, but its good that u know now rather than never

I suppose a contribution level of above zero is sufficient to view hidden links paid for, don't know for sure yet.
I feel you my dude. I did that tooo and its whatever. Now you know hehe  Smile

I agreed with you. This keeps them away. Big Grin

So literally the ONLY way to increase contributor level is to make new threads about leaks?

also confused about how to increase contributor level. If posting in discussion threads doesn't work, then what does?

How do I increase it? I'm not even sure if the content is real, and to share I need to see how everyone else formats their posts...

(02-08-2020, 01:38 AM)578943233 Wrote: How do I increase it? I'm not even sure if the content is real, and to share I need to see how everyone else formats their posts...
The content is very real. The typical method of sharing is a preview picture or 3, then a mega link to a folder.

[+] 1 user Likes pdeluxe's post
Like others, wished I had read this first. Thanks eveyone for the info.

I was also confused by this. Thanks for the clarification

looks interesting read

Thanks a lot really helping out

Basically, the only way your level drops below zero is commenting in the leaks section. So just dont comment there and you should always have your level increasing.
[/quote]

wait wtf lol thats all ive been doing xdd

Lol yeah I did that too, but its good that u know now rather than never
[/quote]
I suppose a contribution level of above zero is sufficient to view hidden links paid for, don't know for sure yet.
[/quote]

It’s not. I’m at 11 and it still says low

I’m wondering the same thing bro. Hopefully someone can answer the question.

I’m thinking there’s no way around it and the only way to see the link is too pay for it. That seems like how the site is set up, nothing is actually free

Thanks OP for the clarification. I too didn't know that posting in Adult reduces CL Confused

same bro, how do i increase it?

thanks for the info!

this was my experience too... was so excited to finally unlock it but still couldn't get to view, rather disappointed tbf. Time to climb this learning curve!

mines at -30 any idea how to raise it

Jump to page