arrow_upward
Jump to page 
Contributor level
u just have to get above zero. I liked your comment which hopefully will help

[+] 3 users Like jaiodpfdjasdifopasd's post
IMO this is kind of confusing and should be explained beforehand so people don't get into the negative.

[+] 2 users Like Annihilus's post
So I'm a little lost. I'm above zero, I was more than that, however when I clicked to spend credits, I get this:

Unfortunately our Spam Filters have marked your contributor level too low. This is an automatic action. This means that, based on your actions on the forum so far, you have not contributed enough to be a viable member. Consider purchasing an upgrade to unlock hidden content or contributing more content by making QUALITY threads and posts in the appropriate forums.

Click Here to Upgrade your account and gain access to a lot of quality content without having to worry about your contributor level.

...I feel as though the only option is to BUY, is this not the case? I'm very confused as to why I cannot see the content.

[+] 1 user Likes thundereder9t8y's post
That's strange, based on what I'm seeing so far, as long as your contribution is out of the red you should be good. It says you have +2 contributions right now, so it should've worked.

Kinda wish I had known this beforehand...

However, it is not quite clear to me, aside from the credits, how can I get out of the "negative"?

You pretty much have to contribute, making posts, etc. That is stated in the rules.

Right, that's what I was thinking too but apparently not. It still shows that I am low quality contributor, although I've provided leaks? Ehh, this is discouraging me from providing anymore.

Pretty clear. However you tend to see just as much spam posts in the off topic forums due to this with the same empty questions being asked unfortunately.

[+] 1 user Likes Danielsantoku's post
The threshold clearly isn't 0. I'd like to know the actual contributor level to be able to see links. I've lost credits already. My contributor level was about 0, I commented on a thread for a link, lost 10 credits as well as my level Sad

[+] 1 user Likes jamie_9's post
You're Contributor Level is 20 now, did it not work then?

[+] 2 users Like thundereder9t8y's post
There's definitely a delay, I went from 4 to 12 overnight, but, I'm still scared to even touch something to spend my credits on because it always tells me no. I guess I can wait until I have ~100 Contributor Levels? Seems like a long game...

[+] 1 user Likes thundereder9t8y's post
thanks now i understand

[+] 1 user Likes crypt00n1t3's post
Lets help each other with likes

[+] 2 users Like lucix's post
But the thing is, we're still unsure of what the Contributor Level is until you can see something you have unlocked.

okay understandable

Thank you so much! This should be pinned on the FAQ page

Wow nice system, I'm gonna try it!

Great no bull shit explanation. Clears things up, thanks.

Yeah some good explanations in this thread, one thing im not sure about is when the contribution level is good, got mine up to 26 but still not able to see a post i used credits on. I have seen some people at 50 to 100 that are not green and im guessing green is what you need.

yea, pretty unfortunate that it's not clear what level you need to be at.. maybe someone can clarify?

well, its good to know this now. I dug myself a giant whole just replying to LEAKs threads. Now I know what it takes to dig myself out of this giant hole.

Jump to page