arrow_upward
Jump to page 
Contributor level
That's for explaining

Quote:well, its good to know this now. I dug myself a giant whole just replying to LEAKs threads. Now I know what it takes to dig myself out of this giant hole.

The right course of action is not steer into that right away, unfortunately, I think it's best for the site to not tell you that and then have you fail first, which is what happened to me. Quite annoying.

Thank you. New to this forum. Trying to understand how to positively contribute.

[+] 1 user Likes Hihandclap's post
Thank you so much

[+] 1 user Likes Watchoutbe's post
Thanks for the clarification Lucifer, I've totally wrecked my contribution level though. Lol

The right course of action is not steer into that right away, unfortunately, I think it's best for the site to not tell you that and then have you fail first, which is what happened to me. Quite annoying.
[/quote]

How negative did your contribution go, and how did you get it back?

Wish I would have read this before spending my hard earned points to reveal a link and then have it tell me screw you you're a "low contributor". But I get it, whatever keeps the links from expiring sooner, and having to click through crazy linvertisement spam and virii.

Never knew this. Had to learn the hard way. FeelsBadMan. But great way to reduce leeching.

It makes more sense now thanks for the clarification

Understood, thank you lucifer as I'm a new member of the site this gave me a good explanation.

[+] 1 user Likes trebob's post
well played by the site honestly lol.

i was always commenting on leaks and i couldnt get anything right

really helpful fam

thanks a lot honestly

Thanks, for clarifying.

Ong bro like wtf

Smile Thank you my hero for sharing everything here

thanks for the info

Bro I'm just tryna whack off! Lmao

This can't be right. I've been getting likes without my contributor level going up. How high do I need to get it in order to unlock posts that I've bought?

I understand you want to reduce bots and leeches, but I feel like it's been made way more difficult than necessary.

Glad I see this right now.

[+] 1 user Likes Emirhan Özhan's post
I'm still a bit lost on the non-leaks part. I commented on a few threads but my contributor level hasn't moved even though I got the credits. :/

[+] 1 user Likes hexargentum's post
This is a very good system. Thanks for the explanation!!!

thanks this makes alot of sense

Jump to page