arrow_upward
Jump to page 
Discuss: How to upgrade without using cryptocurrency, alternative ways to upgrade
Hi, I purchased the Mystic Avatar pack, ensured the email matched my LeakedBB one but no automatic upgrade. Any help please?

On second thoughts it looks like it might have defaulted to a different email address, from the look of the confirmation email I got (from purchasing).

What can I do to amend it over to this account?

hey i just purchased the mystic pack. I didn’t create a account nor changed my email but i still haven’t gotten it updated on my account. I’m not sure how long the delay is but i have proof if that will help speed it up

I bought an avatar pack, left a review and comments. What should I do now?

Thats great that we could have a feedback here.

just bought a Mystic Avatar Pack ^^
still willing to share some stuff.. but yeah, will need some approval and guidance
Thanks in advance

I upgraded to elite on July 25th and suddenly today it says I am no longer an elite member, can someone help me please?

Hey i didn’t realize I had a different email on here so I bought the avatar pack with [email protected] instead of gmail.com
Hope that wasn’t a big deal

i got upgraded on 12.08. but my upgrade is not working anymore...can you help me please?

Hey I got upgraded on the 07.07. but since a few days it says I'm not elite anymore? It should still run as I got upgraded for 2 months and also left a review for the extra one. Can someone help me regarding this? I somehow can't reply directly to the upgrade message I received from lucifer.
Thanks!

I just bought the mystic pack

Just purchased a pixel pack, waiting for an upgrade TY.

Hi,

I purchased the pixel pack using the referral link on 9/4/2021. Can you please upgrade my account.

Thanks,

Hi!
Just purchase the Mystic avatar pack. Can you help with upgrading?
Thanks

Upgraded to elite using the pixel pack purchase. Thanks guys!

I just bought it. How long did it take you to upgrade?

I purchased the Pixel Avatars pack.
thanks

Greetings. I have purchased the mystic avatar pack & looking to get upgraded. I have screenshots to prove purchase.

Hey. I have purchased the Pixel Pack from the referral Link but no automatic upgrade. Any way to do it now please?

I have the screenshots and emails to proove it

I have purchased the avatar pack. Can i get my upgrade now?

Just made a purchase, how long am I expected to wait :-) `? @Lucifer NightStar

Jump to page