arrow_upward
Jump to page 
Discuss: How to upgrade without using cryptocurrency, alternative ways to upgrade
Hello,
I purchased the Pixel Avatar pack, created an account and left a comment with my rating.

Hey! Just purchased the pixel avatars.  I’m not sure if you’re supposed to report the purchase here but there’s 4 pages of people that are doing just that. Please activate my membership or reply to me at your earliest convenience. Much obliged

Am I doing it right? Buy a pack for 11.99 US$ in the logica.nz and how do I activate it?? this step is not an automatic activate right?? how long do i have to wait?

Yesterday I just bought a pixel pack in the logica.nz, but I forgot to add forum ID, can you check it by email?, or message me directly to i'll explain it to you.

Hi I upgraded with pixel pack but now I’m not upgraded.  That was like a week ago and it’s supposed to be for 2months.

I bought the pixel pack and commented! Smile

yoo i got that mystic pack and left a rating and a comment!

(30-06-2021, 09:49 PM)Lucifer NightStar Wrote: You can discuss the announcement here as well as leave feedback and concerns 

Code:
https://leakedbb.com/Thread-How-to-upgrade-without-using-cryptocurrency-alternative-ways-to-upgrade

Hi, I purchased a pack and left a comment

I bought the avatar pack and I also left a rating along with a comment.

Hello, I purchased the Mystic Avatar Pack

Bought the Avatar Pack, Alt upgrade done  At

purchased pack, waiting on upgrade

Got the upgrade, waiting for it to activate

Purchased Elite Upgrade (Mystic Avatar Pack), also left a rating & comment.

Edit: Nvm that was fast Smile

Brought the pack. Will comment as soon as I stop getting an error.

Bought the pack, waiting to be upgraded.

Just bought the pack waiting to be upgraded (no review or comment left behind)

Hi Just bought a pack(no review or comment left behind)

Bought the pack. Its been about 10 minutes with no upgrade on my account.

Just saw in my e-mail that the forum email is some garbage symbols of my actual e-mail. How do I get this fixed? I have proof of my purchase.

Thanks Lucifer

[+] 1 user Likes rburns1's post
Jump to page