arrow_upward
Jump to page 
Discuss: How to upgrade without using cryptocurrency, alternative ways to upgrade
Purchased onyx pack

[+] 1 user Likes Kolakao22's post
hey i purchased the onyx pack, left a comment, please activate my membership at ur earliest convenience

Have paid, commented and rated! just need access Smile

Bought the Avatar pack for elite upgrade, thanks.

Bought avatar pack for elites, thanks

purchased avatar for elite, ty

What if I typed a wrong "forumuid". Can I still be activated please? I typed my forum name as forumuid.

i used my forum email and username during purchase of elite upgrade, sorry if that was wrong i just thought thats what it meant.

bought the elite avatar pack, thanks

Hello, I purchaced the Mystic avatar pack. Please upgrade my acct at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

I purchased onyx before the whole update to leaked bb and just not recognize I no longer have it. I’ll have anyproof needed

Hello, I just purchased the elite pack (2 months only, did not create an account and write a review)

Hi, i purchased a elite pack but used a different email for my cc. Anything else i need to do?

Bonjour, I just payed the 11.99 for the 2 month elite uograde, do you need my receipt for proof or?

Just upgraded, have proof of purchase if needed

Just made the avatar payment

I have just bought the onyx level Mystic Avatar pack using the same email address as I have on here.  Thank you.

Hey Smile  I just bought the elite pack but i still don't have access hope somone can help

I purchased the pack, please upgrade me

I have purchased the Elite - Mystic Avatar Pack And i left a comment - please upgrade me at your earliest convenience, thanks

Jump to page