arrow_upward
Jump to page 
lockThread Closed 
Escaflowne / Escafrisky
Thanks for the links

escafrisky Wrote:Ei pessoal, sou eu esca !! Se você me conhece antes, sabe que fiz uma longa pausa e desisti de tudo.

Eu sei que muitos de vocês estão me seguindo há muito tempo e todos vocês foram muito legais comigo. Seria ótimo se vocês não compartilhassem minhas coisas antigas e, em vez disso, solicitassem coisas diretamente para mim, se quiserem ver alguma coisa (verei o que posso fazer). Eu não sabia que haveria tantas pessoas procurando por mim, mas eu corri para os fóruns e decidi postar conteúdo exclusivo (mais muitos vídeos) aqui (assim como ocasionalmente no Reddit). Aqui está uma mistura de conteúdo BG e creampies. Senti saudades de todos, e se você é novo, prazer em conhecê-lo também! apreciar!

[Image: MM0aSUz.gif]
[Image: L0tyNB8.jpg]
[Image: rvWGrdq.jpg]
[Image: 8PsT9M2.jpg]
[Image: l54SfW2.jpg]
[Image: HYF4yLh.jpg]
[Image: 4AtZo59.jpg]
[Image: SAiZqFI.jpg]
[Image: DBYg5QQ.gif]

aqui está o mega link! o material de marca d'água reduz o tamanho dos vídeos, então há apenas 400 MB de conteúdo até agora ~ mix de conteúdo BG, algumas fotos de solo e vários clipes de vídeo curtos. Vou atualizar a pasta de vez em quando.

por favor, não compartilhe isso em outros sites, ty!
[VER LINK NO POST # 1]

Nós realmente terminamos, esse é todo o conteúdo que eu vou fazer! Eu apaguei o conteúdo do meu reddit, então este é o único lugar que você verá 0w0. Eu estarei atualizando o mega com outros conteúdos que estarei postando nos meus onlyfans, só assim é justo para aqueles que já têm esse link. Vou ligar o meu OF quando tiver tudo pronto Smilepara ser paciente!
Realmente voce é uma delicia

Wow this is amazing! Awesome

it's good to see you again!

Thanks for this. Your amazing

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks so much for this. Can't wait for more stuff from you.

Thank you! I can wait to open the links!!!

escafrisky Wrote:Hey guys, it's me esca!! If you know me from before then you know that I went on a long break and quit everything.

I know a lot of you guys have been following me for a long time and you were all very nice to me. It would be great if you guys didn't share my old stuff and instead request things directly to me if you want to see anything (I'll see what I can do). I didn't know that there would be so many people searching for me but I ran into this forums and decided to post exclusive content (plus lot of videos) here (as well as occasionally on Reddit). Here's a mix of bg content and creampies. I've missed you all, and if you're new, nice to meet you too! enjoy!

here is the mega link! watermarking stuff brings down the size of videos, so there's only 400mb of content so far ~ mix of bg content, a few solo pics, and several short video clips. I'll be updating the folder every now and then.

please don't share this on other sites, ty!
[SEE LINK IN POST #1]

We actually broke up so, that's all the bg content i'll be doing! i deleted the content off of my reddit so this is the only place you'll see it 0w0. I'll be updating the mega with other contents I'll be posting on my onlyfans, just so it's fair for those that have this link already. I'll link my OF when I've got it all ready to go~ Smile ty for being patient!
I’m so glad you’re back

wow you are super hot

thank you for the share

didnt expect to see this here.

very lit thanks wowee

escafrisky Wrote:Hey guys, it's me esca!! If you know me from before then you know that I went on a long break and quit everything.

I know a lot of you guys have been following me for a long time and you were all very nice to me. It would be great if you guys didn't share my old stuff and instead request things directly to me if you want to see anything (I'll see what I can do). I didn't know that there would be so many people searching for me but I ran into this forums and decided to post exclusive content (plus lot of videos) here (as well as occasionally on Reddit). Here's a mix of bg content and creampies. I've missed you all, and if you're new, nice to meet you too! enjoy!

here is the mega link! watermarking stuff brings down the size of videos, so there's only 400mb of content so far ~ mix of bg content, a few solo pics, and several short video clips. I'll be updating the folder every now and then.

[SEE LINK IN POST #1]

We actually broke up so, that's all the bg content i'll be doing! i deleted the content off of my reddit so this is the only place you'll see it 0w0. I'll be updating the mega with other contents I'll be posting on my onlyfans, just so it's fair for those that have this link already. I'll link my OF when I've got it all ready to go~ Smile ty for being patient!
Niceee content!!

[SEE LINK IN POST #1]

Thank you my goddess!

didn't share my old stuff and instead request things directly to me if you want to see anything (I'll see what I can do). I didn't know that there would be so many people searching for me but I ran into this forums and decided to post exclusive content (plus lot of videos) here (as well as occasionally on Reddit). Here's a mix of bg content and creampies. I've missed you all, and if you're new, nice to meet you too! enjoy! 

[SEE LINK IN POST #1]

thanks for the post

great content, thanks esca!

Damn, this is amazing! Can't wait for more

Hot. Thanks for the post

Jump to page