arrow_upward
Jump to page 
lockThread Closed 
Escaflowne / Escafrisky
mHey guys, it's me esca!! If you know me from before then you know that I went on a long break and quit everything.

I know a lot of you guys have been following me for a long time and you were all very nice to me. It would be great if you guys didn't share my old stuff and instead request things directly to me if you want to see anything. Unfortunately I don't have any of my old Hutt stuff saved. I didn't know that there would be so many people searching for me but I ran into this forums.

edit (12/20/21): it has been a wonderful several years! Thank you all for sticking with me through it all. I am going to retire and quit posting in the new year (: going to focus on myself and my new chapter in life. have met a wonderful guy and am moving on past this. happy holidays and happy new year! <3

[Image: js9Tgv.jpg]
[Image: js9YUP.jpg]
[Image: js9ByB.jpg]

[+] 2012 users Like escafrisky's post
Verified and welcome to LeakedBB Esca

[Image: jsrRbz.jpg]
[Image: jsrIQy.jpg]
[Image: jsrpE1.jpg]

[+] 217 users Like Lucifer NightStar's post
Lucifer NightStar Wrote:Verified and welcome to LeakedBB Esca
Thank you very much Smile I will format and add more photos when I can get to my PC!!

Thanks for the post

WOW this is amazing

amazing, thank you for sharing

hell yeah, this is great news

this is great news

[+] 16 users Like ragrenegade's post
i join this forum all because of looking for ur pic.
really nice to see you here

[+] 15 users Like tring's post
Great post!

[+] 8 users Like KhaldoonSaid's post
Thanks for sharing!

[+] 5 users Like senkei1000's post
Damn okay babe ?

[+] 3 users Like AndyKal9191's post
wow this is real

[+] 7 users Like Dandruffshampoo's post
hey thank you all for the replies (: I've been working on the mega link but there's not too much stuff in there yet still. Mostly BG content and some short videos, I can edit the link into the original post if anyone is interested!

Wow, on the bright side, it's nice to know you're okay. I miss popping into your discord channel

[+] 5 users Like duckylol's post
duckylol Wrote:Wow, on the bright side, it's nice to know you're okay. I miss popping into your discord channel

aw, i was thinking about making a discord again! but it's a lot of management and i'm kind of laying low atm. maybe in the future.

We definitely interest in the mega content.
Cant wait any longer for the mega link

[+] 5 users Like tring's post
can't wait for that MEGA link as well

[+] 1 user Likes commander's post
Thanks for the titties

[+] 1 user Likes CrusadingAngel's post
Wow this is amazing. I missed you esca, can't wait for more Smile

[+] 6 users Like Chewyllamas's post
Jump to page