arrow_upward
Jump to page 
Free credits
Thank to everyone who posted here, why was wondering how to get those credits!

Confusing as shit

I'm kinda confused. I understand that posting new threads can give you some credits (I think?) and that people clicking your links does as well (does people liking your posts give you any? does people replying to your post give you any?). But it seems like 99% of new posts just go unclicked, receiving maybe one or two replies.

I've posted 3 leak threads, so I'm contributing actual content, but I still haven't even been able to earn a 10 credits. So for my 3 leaks posted so far I can't even unlock 1 leak. Is the system really just like this? Any better way to earn credits? Or is it all just to get you to pay $$ for the upgraded account?

Thanks for the clarification on things guys.

How many credits do you get for each post?

welcome to the forum

Yeah I find confusing ha ha

Yeah this seems a bit confusing to get the hang of, but I think just regularly posting will get creds up.

So am i, trying to post at there nothing happen

So I’ve read all pages and am still confused

It's actually ridiculous but you can get 10 credits by discussion on other boards than leaked but after getting 10 credits and buying something for them you'll get bad contribution reputation and you'll not be able to see what you bought. WTF?!

I still don't get the reputation thing

Nice! I'm going to take a look.

I’ve posted and still haven’t received credits.

is it actually working

weird af, don't understand this system

you can simply earn by doing activities in non-leak forum and spend in leak forum, that's it.

im confused as well Sad

this was all so confusing but i think i got it lol

Really confusing not good explanations or FAQs I guess you post in non leaked area and grt credits and the. You can spend in leaked area

Jump to page