arrow_upward
HLB substitute?
any HLB substitute?

curious about this also, what even happened too HLBALBUMS

opne99 Wrote:curious about this also, what even happened too HLBALBUMS

There isn't really an alternative to HLB at the moment.

From what I hear, HLB was run by 1 or 2 guys and at least one of them was arrested for their involvement in the website. It was mostly just blackmailing girls that got them caught. I love the content but anytime you try to run a website like that, you're just asking to be arrested.

Spot on with this one. I agree 100%. It’s a little absurd with how they were managing the site/opsec.

Hello,
that sounds interesting. Unfortunately for me, I discovered HLBAlbums site in the last 2 weeks before the end of 2019, so I had not really much time to explore that site and understand what was going on there before it went down. So I do not have any info about the background and I there is also not much searchable relevant info on internet about it.
Do you have some links to forums or even better some news articles about that case?
Or are you writing here only what you have heard from someone, so you also do not any confirmed facts about it?
I know that main administrator, Lucifer NightStar has also in some other thread written, that the administrator of HLBAlbums got busted, but when I asked him for some proof like an news article, he did not respond me anything.
So if you have some more relevant info about it, can you please share it with me and others? :-)
I am curious to learn something new that I do not know yet. :-)

any links still up or no?

I heard about hlbalbums but never actually seen content from there. and by hearing the stories, i may not want to