arrow_upward
Have you ever been taken aback by a partners "number"
Ok so my room mate came back from his girls house and he had a face like someone slapped him with a wet fish. he has helped me with some stuff with my ex, so me thinking he had been dumped, grabbed us a beer and sat him down to talk it out.

Turns out he hadnt been dumped but they just had the previous partners talk. His number a modest but reasonable 13. Her number was 57. nothing wrong with having a healthy sex life as long as its safe. i asked him if that was the problem and he said he didnt think he could handle it, by the math of it he couldnt be the biggest she had been with ect so he started questioning if he was going to be right for her. i explained that if he likes her the number shouldnt matter and if she likes him then the number wont increase so leave whats in the past in the past.

Have you ever been shocked by a partners number? what would you do if it was tripple yours?

Not really no

I've only been with two girls and I was both of their firsts. While that's not necessarily a bad thing, I want to actually be with someone who's experienced in the future rather than having to endure dissatisfaction for a few weeks/months.

I fully reccomend an older woman, especially if you havent been with that many women. best sex i ever had was a fling with a recently divorced woman Smile

The higher her count, the less able she will be able to actually hold a steady relationship where she is to be faithful and loyal. Guys view and handle sex way differently than women do, and high counts with women generally mean that she has some serious self-control and/or daddy issues. Every time I've "hit it off" with a woman who had a high count, I would quickly find out, before even touching her, than she wanted a substitute daddy she could both run to for help and comfort and to be an emotional sponge, as well as rebel against and attack. I would then just not do anything with them.

oh god, I would never tell my women my real number... would be a relationship destroyer right there.

not really for me

Well my gf is my first and I'm her first, so she is satisfied I guess
Well my thing can get extremely large at times so I guess it's good