arrow_upward
Jump to page 
lockThread Closed 
How does this forum work, credits explained !
Thanks for the guide. Is there any plan in the future to make it available to buy credits?

I think this was helpful for me. thank you

thanks for the explanation

Thanks for the info

Cool, thank you for the guide

Today we will be explains how to see links, how the credits system works and all. 

Let's start by describing why links are hidden.

Links are hidden in this forum because we use a credits based system to see links. We do this for a simple reason, and regardless of what people may think it is not greed. Unlike most forums, where shared content is lost, usually hours or even minutes after being posted due to DMCA requests, either by white knights or automated systems, this system bypasses this because it requires users to genuinely participate in the forum before they get access. 

How to See Links

Some links can be unlocked simple by replying to the thread. There are certain subforums where content is marked as Premium. Most notably, the Nudes/Social Content/Accounts Section are all marked Premium, and replying to threads will not unlock the content. In this case you must Pay to unlock the content using forum credits. See below on how this works. Premium Members bypass all these restrictions. 

How Credits Work

Credits are earned by posting threads (topics) on the forums, and getting replies on your threads (topics). You also earn 50% of the credits when people Pay to unlock your hidden content.

This explains a lot, helpful, cheers +1

I understand now

Very cool, thank you

Thanks! Appreciate the info

Thanks for the Knowledge was lucky much simpler than I thought

now i get it thanks

Thanks for the help

Its strict forum i guess
But its good for eco

Thank you sir

Thanks what a good system!

very cool thanks

thanks for explaination

Thanks for the explanation, pretty straight forward.

thanks for info man

Jump to page