arrow_upward
How to Start LeakedBB for beginners
Helpful, thanks

Alright so we discuss i forums and then we get credits for are discussion

We need help with the forum tags - how do I use the preview tag?

that's helpful

Wish I read this before!!

So I guess any links you post are automatically behind a credit wall?

thanks for the help big bro

Helpful thnx

Wish I would have read this earlier. After thanking in the NSFW section, because searching for a specfic leak, I guess it will take a will until I can access a post.

Nice tips dude

Hey! Thanks for posting this! Very much helpful

Thanks for the help, this site is pretty confusing at first lol.

Can I just buy premium to bypass the whole contributor/reputation thing or is that still required for access? Sorry, new here

Also what is Onyx Lounge for the Onyx Upgrade?

Thank you for the information very helpful.

Thanks a lot for the helpfull info!

(19-02-2021, 08:43 PM)DaneelOliva Wrote: If you just create your account? Don't haste on leaks that is NSFW; start on introduction and make a thread about your stuff. Don't like and reply on NSFW stuff because it will make cause a negative contributor level: Instead create a threads on Gaming, Ebook/Pdf, Business etc,. because it will improve your credits, contributor level, and reputation. Lastly protect your contributor level and reputation.

This was exactly the info I was looking for! Thanks
Sincerely,
Your leaked brother - Noah’s Ark

So how do I create a thread? I think I'm missing something. And if I post nsfw content, will that get me downvoted?

Thanks for the Help.

Does anyone know how often your contributor level is reviewed? I stupidly went in liking and replying to leak posts, spent my credits but ended up with a -15. Have been engaging in the discussion boards since then - posting and responding to discussions. Just wondering how long it will be before I likely see that contributor level change.

This post clarified a few things for me thanks for posting this!